Message to Miami Applicants

thiagobarcelos

Registered Users (C)
To those people applying for naturalization in Miami:
There is a ceremony for August 25 of this year. I have yet to receive the letter, but had my congressman's office check it out for me. The caseworker's contact at USCIS emailed her back stating I have been placed in the upcoming ceremony. I know I have spoken to about 5 of you out there. Have your congress personnel assist in simply finding out if you are in or not. Good luck

Take an Infopass appt. and visit the Miami office. Try to explain how long it's been and how it's creating a hardship for you. You can write all this in a letter and send it to the District Director also. Be persistent and keep asking for their help in completing the processing on your case and schedule your for oath ceremony ASAP.

dear thiagobarcelos, thank you so much for the update on the date of the upcoming August ceremony in Miami. You have given me something to hope for. Please let me know which congressman's office you have contacted and how did you go about it (phone, e-mail, mail?) My interview was on Feb 28, 2005 and even though they told me that I should be receiving my oath letter within a couple of months, I still haven't heard anything. I tried writing and scheduling InfoPass appts but didn't get any specific updates. Have written to the congressman and congresswoman as well, so far to no result. If you would be so kind as to share the name and contact info of the person who was finally able to obtain specific relevant info on your case - it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance for your help and for all the updates and questions that you have posted so far! Regards, Lena.