Message has been changed from "160-180 days" to "660 days"

superlucky_1

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone notice that the processing time frame for those I-485 applicants who have already sent the RFE has been changed from 160-180 days to 660 days?
It sounds like a bad dream to me. 660 days are equal to 2 years. I have already been waiting for my I-485 to be approved for 2 years. Does that mean I have to wait forever for my green card to be approved? The BCIS can change the processing time any time they want. It is really unfair to us. We can not even send an inquiry because we have to wait 660 days first. But once the time hits the 660 days, the BCIS may change it to 1000 days or even longer.

Superluckey_1,

I called BCIS , I gave my wac number and asked her the status of my application. She read out the status : your application to ........It is taking between 660 days and 660 days. ..etc. etc.

She expressed a little surprise and she told me that the waited period is 21 months from the RD. When I asked what does ..between 660 days and 660 days mean, she said not worry about that and asked me contact them on 1st of Nov. the day I will complete 21 months from RD.

As of today I think the wait period is 21 months from RD. I will check on Nov 1st and see it is going to be like April 1st...or I have got superlucky on that day

:confused: :rolleyes: