Message from USCIS Director Emilio Gonzalez

eb3restofworld

Registered Users (C)

I understand that individuals are planning to send flowers to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) beginning on Tuesday, July 10. USCIS has made arrangements to forward those flowers to our injured service members recuperating at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and at Bethesda Naval Hospital.

well what do you think about it ?

I understand that individuals are planning to send flowers to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) beginning on Tuesday, July 10. USCIS has made arrangements to forward those flowers to our injured service members recuperating at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and at Bethesda Naval Hospital.

its bt deafault awesome :) coz our vocies r heard . keep sending flowers :) keep sperading this news :)

This looks all silly to me.

Keep sending flowers...

Don't worry about what they say or who they wish to forward to. Just send the flowers ... I tell you it's going to be pain in neck for Mr Gonzales staff to forward the flowers. Please remember it pains a lot to a typical american worker when asked to do something slightly different.

Also the patients recieving flowers would get our message. I like the Ghandi-giri concept ... it's just like a tsunami.

07/10/2007: Response of USCIS Director to Visa Bulletin Fiasco Related Flower Campaig

07/10/2007: Response of USCIS Director to Visa Bulletin Fiasco Related Flower Campaign

We reported yesterday that foreign professionals have been sending flowers to the heads of involved agencies with a message of protest for the ongoing visa bulletin fiasco. Dr. Emilio Gonzalez responded to such flower campaign in the USCIS site. The flower campaign appears to be a gesture from the community of foreign professionals to thaw out the tension created by the fiasco and at the same time calling the agency leaders' swift attention to the problem and sufferings of the foreign professionals and their family members. This camapaign has been initiated and pushed ahead by the immigrationinvoice.com group. Salute to the members of this group for the job well done.

That's great. What is the address to send flower? I want to send. guys keep sending flowers if 100,000 people will send than how they forward it. Lets pass this message to everyone.

How to send flowers

Hi,

Is there any website to send flowers. Also please post the address. I want to send flowers

Thanks

what address to send?

Guys,

what is the address to send the flower to?

And what are the touching words to use while sending flower for this Gandhiwadi movement.