Message change for I-140/485 processing

lcauser

Registered Users (C)
Originally posted by karns
I think for all pending I-140 and I-485application the message has changed.

I-140-Process Time 30-60 days

I-485-Process Time-30-90 Days

Must be a problem with their system:D

Today is not April 1st !

I'd have had a hearty laugh if this was April Fool's day ! Oh well, now at least my status message **changed** !! Wow Is'nt that great ??

Ramakriya

I-539,I-129 also changed

The processing times for I-539 and I-129 have also changed to 15-30 days .. If only this was real! Could we belive this ?? :confused:

Yes, the processing time is changed on my i485 application. It is now 30 - 90 days.

My ND is jan 23, 2002

Can you guys post what the exact message is?

Mine says ---

On June 5, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

It was always the above.

or did the message change for people whose ND is closer to JIT? Please post your NDs too...

Thanks

This is my case's on-line status...

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on April 3, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Earlier it used to say 160-190 days...

But I think there is a mistake here, not in the numbers but in units following numbers.... They ment to say between 30 and 90 months......:mad:

My online case status:

On July 1, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

-wac02042

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on April 28, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

I guess there is some bug

mango_pickle,
under my status it same message as it used to say."
On Dec 5, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

But under my wife and kid it says "
30 and 90 days"
Where it used to say 120 to 180 days".

But i remember the terms used to be 120 to 180 days.And now it comes out as 30 and 90 days.
May be my eng. is wrong

For me it is "Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on November 17, 2001. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

whereas it has changed for my husband last friday (10/3) as they are processing this case and will take/send decision soon... something like that .

I think its not mistake but its OCTOBER!!!! Something is happening....

I like that idea. But can you imagine that they can process these cases with in 30 to 90 days. Which they have not done since last 2 yrs.
Look at Kashmir data. Even if they start processing 30-40 cases per day. They can not do it.
Its basically a bug in their system.:confused:

not mine says 60-30 days

Mine says ---

On May 31st, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Mine did not change I just this morning
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Mine is still the same...Atleast cant feel that momentary happiness...:-(
------
On October 29, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Changed for my son.Now it says 30 -60 days.
For me and my wife it is the same.

Hope my son gets it before me & my Wife ( :D :confused: )

correct time is on your paper receipt

how about this
"...The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the BCIS..."

and mine says from 975 to 999 days :)

Guys,
My RD is 10/22/02, for me it says to look at the receipt notice for the number of days to take this processed. This could be close for people who have RD closer to the new JIT.

My 2 cents

GW

my husband's message also changed to similar one like ibm101 & kingn01 few days back. Yesterday he got a letter from BCIS stating similar lines.

I was expecting RFE or 2nd FP but got same kind of info in WRITING... I'm wondering instead of spending time on such notes, they should have done something constructive on the case.

I145 message changed from 30-90 to 660-660

It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Re: I145 message changed from 30-90 to 660-660

:eek: .. There is no number between 660 & 660 days

Originally posted by novis
It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

;) Just Kidding .. Wish you an early approval