Members who are attending the lunch at Akbar on 21st,01 in NJ

Chutney

Registered Users (C)
Hello All:

I found this type of posting more convinient to get information out to all the gentlemen who are coming for the lunch I will list their userids if you can send me a contact method on my private message box I can contact you and create a consolidated email and send the invitation with direction to all the members. The following is the list::::::

1) 485-Pending.
2) charlee
3) mp3
4) NeartoGC
5) INS NightMare
6) Hanuman
7) missing link.
8) dubber
9) JJ Agarawal
10) Bhanu Kutchibotla
11) Sheffs
12) ndJan2001
13) Sean Connery
14) Ray M
15) Chutney

This is the list I have right now Can you please gentlement send me your contact info I have already contact few of you but I dont have the complete list in my private mail box or at my email that would be good. I would be happy to add any new members also.

thanx

Venkatesh

No Title

Thanks a lot Venkatesh !
I received your email confirmation as well as the phone message.
Thank you very much. See you on Saturday.

No Title

Thanks, and as confirmed over the phone on Saturday I will see you guys.

Looking forward to see you all.
Hanuman

No Title

Venkatesh,

I have sent you a private msg. Do let me know the details and also let me know if you need any help. I stay close to the place and come early and can be of some help.

No Title

Thank you Kiran I got the message I will give you a call is that your work or home number.

thanx

Venkatesh

No Title

You have my name by mistake. I do not live near your area and was not planning on attending. Have a beer for me though. :)

No Title

Sent Private message with My Cell nunber.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Sheffs.

No Title

I feel like coming just to meet all those people out here but I unfortunately am of the type who takes a little more time to interact in this way. so enjoy madi!

No Title

Venkatesh !
Could you please give us an idea about what time schedule looks like for the luncheon on this Saturday. I would like it to be some where between 12:00 - 2:30 P.M. if possible.

Thanks a lot.