Meeting @ Akbar as planned by Chutney - Please Input your views

Hanuman

Registered Users (C)
Dear Fellow Netizens, As posted by Chutney in a seperate thred for having meeeting @ Akbar on July 21 weekend I think we can make it a great event..

Here are my 2 cents for making an event historical or atleast beyond just having fun.

Let me be frank with you all if you don\'t like this, then please shut me up right away so that I don\'t waste any of your time. Also I don\'t want to steal the focus from organizers but would like to help in any way I can.

* I think we should have some kind of log book or Laptop to collect the detals of people coming. Their Real Names and contact info like email, phone etc (We can make it simple in excel or access...I can bring Laptop if needed)

* We should have some agenda to discuss current issues and futrue plans to turn our expertise and contacts in to mutually benefical reletionship. Since all of us are having Diversified background and well educated with a broader view of US life.

* Based on the success of this meeting we can have future gathering and at some point we can also have family get together kind of thing ????( If I am not going too far....)

* Also we can setup some kind of private information system based on our experiance to help other netizen facing immigration issues as we all know that LAWYERS ARE OF NO HELP BUT TO RIP US OFF !!!

Friends I think if you all who are coming to the meeting and even those who are not able to make it give us some direction how to make this work I think we really can achive something in this current unfavorable economic condition.

I will appreciateyour views including those from Chutney, Bhanu etc...

Sincerely
Hanuman

No Title

Hangman (don\'t know real name):

Very good suggestions. I will not be there on that day; but, next meeting I will definitely see you guys.

Thanks,

Regards,

AK.. Islam.