Mee tooo Approved.

va_lc_case

Registered Users (C)
Guys!

Yesterday my wfie 485 is Approved... and Today mine............

This forun has been great source of information..

I spent lot of time reading all the posts in PBEC/VSC/TSC Thread.

It took almost 6 years 3 months.

All the old timers should be approved in this month otherwise guys dont sit idle....

CAll COngressman/Senaotor/President/VP/Firstlady/ what ever source is mentioned in the forum...

I was working with the local senator.... but i dont think he helped me at all... But There are many situations where either of this helped

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Congrats Bud!!! Have fun

Wonder when my approval will show up...... I485 was filed in Jan 2006 and have PD of Dec 2000...

It is sooooooo frustrating to go thru this processssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

I had an LUD on 05/04/08 on my I485 and on 05/05/08 on EAD/AP.. But see nothing after that... :( :(

gcfinder, jay2007, maith
Thanks for the wishesh....

maith,

You will recieve your approval either today/tomorrow... Mine is also triggered by the EAD application. I called TSC with the POJ Tric and asked about the EAD status and told the IO that my EAD is expiring and she said she will look into the 485/EAD both and by the evening my wife 485 is approved and today I recieved my approval.
Thanks
VA_LC_CASE

gcfinder, jay2007, maith

maith,

You will recieve your approval either today/tomorrow... Mine is also triggered by the EAD application. I called TSC with the POJ Tric and asked about the EAD status and told the IO that my EAD is expiring and she said she will look into the 485/EAD both and by the evening my wife 485 is approved and today I recieved my approval.
Thanks
VA_LC_CASE

I really hope what ur saying comes true, am sick and tired of this process..
I don't know though why I see the EAD/AP LUD cos I had just renewed both in Jan 2008..

Enjoy ur well deserved GC, just go out and celebrate today :) :)

Wonder when my approval will show up...... I485 was filed in Jan 2006 and have PD of Dec 2000...

It is sooooooo frustrating to go thru this processssssssss!!!!!!!!!!

I had an LUD on 05/04/08 on my I485 and on 05/05/08 on EAD/AP.. But see nothing after that... :( :(

I feel for you. I saw a lot of people get approved with a PD later than mine and all I could do was wait for my turn.
Chill out, try not to worry and carry on with your life as usual and enjoy every day.
It'll come when it'll come and there's no point in stressing yourself out due to someone else's incompetence.

GC Approved!!!!!!

I feel for you. I saw a lot of people get approved with a PD later than mine and all I could do was wait for my turn.
Chill out, try not to worry and carry on with your life as usual and enjoy every day.
It'll come when it'll come and there's no point in stressing yourself out due to someone else's incompetence.

I'm just completely caught unaware today..... Just received the email for I485 approval that says 'Notice sent welcoming new permanent resident'!!!!!!!!!!

Just can't believe it, never thought I'd see this day.......... After 7 longgg yrs of wait.... Waiting to get the card in the mail to see what the very 'elusive' thing looks like :)

God bless this forum and all the participants for staying with each other during the toughest times we face... Folks out here are the best and I really hope and pray that the all the old timers get their GC soon....

I think what really helped me is opening up a service request in April .. There's no way to track this thing otherwise, and I think the pressure of them having to respond to the SR (even though I haven't heard anything yet from them :) and its past the target date) helped my case.

I tried everything, going to senator, congressman, sent emails to FBI namecheck, made infopass appts.. and I think what helped in the end was the plain old service request, since it was my third one in the past two years..

I feel like somebody just lifted off a 50lb dumbell from me :) Hee hee :)

I'll be around this forum always... Good luc all..

maith, Congrats

maith,

I told you yesterday that u r closer than you think for the approval....

Enjoy your day and have fun........
va_gc_case

gcfinder, jay2007, maith

maith,

Thanks
VA_LC_CASE

maith,

I told you yesterday that u r closer than you think for the approval....

Enjoy your day and have fun........
va_gc_case

Thanks so much va_lc_case.. U were rite..

Yep I've just dropped everything for the rest of the day :) :)

Thanks again..