Medicals Expiring

pearl11142002

Registered Users (C)
I had done my medical in March 2004 and my wife had done her medicals in April 2004.

I have not received any passport request yet , I am concerned that if I dont receive passport request by March 2004 I have to do my medicals again.

Has any one come across similar situation that it was required to do medicals again?

Hi

Do not worry, expired medicals are no problem. Our's expired in nov 2004, and we had our interview in Jan 2005. We did mention it at the time of the interview, and the interviewer said we would soon get another forms soon. The loss is however of money and a few months time.

Hope this helps

medicals

our medicals expired in Jan05 and we have interview in March, do we have to
get new medicals pelase. gm_111 help us

Hi

As I said earlier nothing to worry. if the medicals are expiring, you can't do anything about it. So at the interview ask them to send you new forms. That's it. Loss of time and money, as you will have to get them done again, that's it.

I had a similar questions as well. My soon to be common-law partner had his physical in Jan 2005. We were going to apply as conjugal partners at the time he took his medical, but since then we have decided to wait a few more months and by then we will be common-law. So, after having almost everything completed for the conjugal application, we will be changing our whole application process and are hoping that the medical, FBI certificates, etc. won't expire before the time of the interview. Hmmm... :rolleyes: