Medical slighly screwed.....

BenIvan

Registered Users (C)
I had gone to the county health centre for my immunization vaccines. Since they do not give the TB skin test on the day I went, I went on the next day. The local doctor told me that I cannot take the TB test for a month as MMR is still active and I will be tested positive for TB. I have my appointment with the immigration hospital on Monday. When I told the nurse that I have to take my TB shot, she tells me that they will give it and I need to come after three days. She knows that I have had my MMR. My concern is, what if I test positive because the order of my imminization is screwed???I dont know what is going to happen. But, could this be a reason for rejection....anyone out there in this situation???????

You have to wait at least 30 days

The first Dr is right u can\'t take the TB test. You have to wait for at least 30 days, or else it will give a false positive.
good luck

I thought as much.....

But did not want to accept it....My company is in pretty bad shape and I am in this hurry....it is horrible....

May you live long Gking.....

Holy mother of God....are you serious????????????????????

See, when I spoke to the INS doctor\'s office, they casually asked me to come on monday as that hospital does not have any crowd.

But this morning, I was sent back from my county hospital. She asked me to come back after a month.

So, I guess I will go ahead with the appointment on monday. You made my day, Gking....I have been crying my lungs out....

Our case is different...I am on a work permit and my hubby and son are on dependant and todays information was the last straw for me...

Thanks a ton.....Thanks a ton....Thanks a ton.....

Thank you, Gking

I went for my medical yesterday. Everything went fine. In fact, this doctor said he beleives in Chest x\'ray much more for TB than the skin test. Then we went for our AIDS test. The doctor did our physical and I had all my vaccine reports. My hubby will go this afternoon to pick the results and post it to the attorney.

I have another doubt after reading GOTSC\'s question. I went to an INS doctor in the same State though not in my area. We drove about an hour and did my medical in the next area. Does this matter. I did not get an appointment till April 9th from my local doctor. Will this cause a problem for me?????

I agree with Gking

My wife did the MMR and the TB Skin test the same day and nothing happened. Only reason I did not have to do the MMR, is because I had it done before. My TB Skin test became positive because I had BCG, but the chest X.-ray was negative. It costs about $40 for the chest X.-ray.