Medical question

patelM

Registered Users (C)
I sent my packet 3 in july and hoping for Nov nterview in Montreal. My lawyer sent me a list of vaccination that require for medical but I don't have any record from my home country. Does all these vaccination that listed in the consulate web-site is required ? DO I have to get these vaccination prior to medical or I can get it in Canada at the time of medical (toronto)? :confused:

Hi PatelM,

For us who have Interview in India, it's not neccesary to have vaccination's taken prior to Interview. We do that in India just before the Interview, so probably u don't require vaccination prior to medical and u can get them at the time of interview in Toronto.

RKReddy

Originally posted by patelM
I sent my packet 3 in july and hoping for Nov nterview in Montreal. My lawyer sent me a list of vaccination that require for medical but I don't have any record from my home country. Does all these vaccination that listed in the consulate web-site is required ? DO I have to get these vaccination prior to medical or I can get it in Canada at the time of medical (toronto)? :confused:

I too did not have my vaccinations record so I took a blood test for antibodies. I had chicken pox as a kid that showed up, in addition antibodies for vaccinatinations taken as a kid turned up. I had to take one vacccination, which I took here in the US, before going to Sydney for my medical and CP. I did not have to take any vaccinations there. Before I left for Sydney I rang the Dr's office and asked them if they would accept blood antibody report or not.