medical examine

zym27

Registered Users (C)
we are ready for our medical examine, would somebody please tell me where I can find the right place to go in NC?

thanks

what city are u in?

there is a doctor in every city. I have a copy of the list. tell me what city and i email u the information.
Please put your details.

we are in Winston-Salem. we just got 140 approved. Please e-mail us the doctor list. Thanks

You may have to wait

It took me 4 months to get an appointment in NC for the physical. I had it done befroe the I140 was approved
Here\'s the list from immigration.com. You can use 411.com to get the phone numbers. I used Dr. Moreschi in Cary, as I am near Raleigh. Charlotte might be quicker as there is more than one doctor in Charlotte. Good luck

Dr. Thomas B. Reid, III
Civil Surgeon
1300 Dow Road
Carolina Beach, NC 28428

Dr. Rafael M. Moreschi
Civil Surgeon
105-A Kilmayne Drive
Cary, NC 27511

Dr. George F. Verdone
Civil Surgeon
125 Baldwin Ave.
Charlotte, NC 28204

Dr. John E. Lacouture, Jr.
Civil Surgeon
Park Place on Wendover
491 N. Wendover Road
Charlotte, NC 28211

Dr. Noralean Williams
Civil Surgeon
1601 Ramsey Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301

Dr. William S. Dawson
Civil Surgeon
1701 East 14th Ext.
Greenville, NC 27834

question to kenGH

Hi KenGH, you said it took you 4 months to get the appointment. I am really worrying about that. I am going to take the medical exam too. What I heard is that it is very easy. Just find a doctor, make an appointment. The exam will take about 6 days. Totally about 10 days from making appointment. That\'s all. I do not know if we are talking about the same thing. What I am talking about is after I-140 approval, and before I-485 file in. Thanks.