• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Medical Exam...

AldoBlack

Hello,
I need you assistance about Medical Exam. On "INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS IV/DV/K-1" form, on the first question is... :
"Illness or injury requiring hospitalization (including psychiatric)"
I have been in hospital many times from high temperature, nothing serious, and I stopped going like 10 years ago, and one time when I injured my eye 9 years ago but it is completely healed, also my brother has been in hospital like 10 years ago from high temperature.

My father says that we should tick NO because there were not serious problems and they were long gone.
Should I tick Yes or No on the form?

Thank You.

Hello,
I need you assistance about Medical Exam. On "INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS IV/DV/K-1" form, on the first question is... :
"Illness or injury requiring hospitalization (including psychiatric)"
I have been in hospital many times from high temperature, nothing serious, and I stopped going like 10 years ago, and one time when I injured my eye 9 years ago but it is completely healed, also my brother has been in hospital like 10 years ago from high temperature.

My father says that we should tick NO because there were not serious problems and they were long gone.
Should I tick Yes or No on the form?

Thank You.

Are you a DV selectee?
You should be filling out the form (and sign it) in a presence of authorized panel doctor before the medical exam...... and the doctor or doctor's assistant can assist you in case you have any questions.

Are you a DV selectee?
You should be filling out the form (and sign it) in a presence of authorized panel doctor before the medical exam...... and the doctor or doctor's assistant can assist you in case you have any questions.

Of course. I have received the 2nd NL and me and my family are preparing for interview. Thank You for the information.