Medical Exam & Drug Testing??

Jordano

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I am in the process of gathering my info for my K1 Visa. I am a bit nervous about my medical. I have done some anabolic steroids in the past and am worried they will show up in her urine or blood test. Does anyone know if they test for these drugs in the medical?? Can they deny me a pass on my physical if they find them??

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordano said:
Hello,

I am in the process of gathering my info for my K1 Visa. I am a bit nervous about my medical. I have done some anabolic steroids in the past and am worried they will show up in her urine or blood test. Does anyone know if they test for these drugs in the medical?? Can they deny me a pass on my physical if they find them??

Thanks
For steroids, I dont think so. If you are addicted to drugs, it might be a problem.

You probably will find your answers here...
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=215736

How do Civil Surgeons and Panel Physicians determine drug abuse or addictions?
Using the CDC guidelines, Civil Surgeons and Panel Physicians review the applicant’s medical history during the medical exam and ask questions considered necessary to determine whether or not there is any current or past use of any drugs or other psychoactive substances (other than strictly experimental). Applicants may also be required to undergo additional testing for substance abuse. If the Panel Physician or Civil Surgeon finds that you have a history of drug use or drug addiction, he or she will discuss the medical treatment options.