Mediacl issues in I-140,485 stage

Harishrr60

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

One of my friend got this medical checkup done.It seems he got +ve for TB test, though nothing serious in X-ray.I believe this is common in asians. It seems the doctor mentiond that he is positive for TB germs. Now

1)Can he submit the same mediacl certificate though the doctor mentiond that there the test is Positive?? Will that create any problem later?Shall he inform the attorney about the test result??

2)Since he is here in USA, i guess people will take seriously about TB. When he goes to a doctor is there a chance the doctor will inform his employer/client which may create a problem??Or will they keep it confidencial. He is worried that he may be deported to India etc.

Please let me know any problems in this type of cases.

Thanks
Please advise
Hari

I assume this is a I-693 related medical exam.

My TB skin test was positive because of my previous vaccination. I mentioned that to my doctor, and he checed the chest x-ray to conclude that I am ok.

If your friend's doctor thinks it's ok, then there is no problem. If he doesn't then, he would've recommended a treatment.

Because of doctor-patient confidentiality, I don't think the doctor has a right to inform your friend's employer.

+Ve after Checking the X-ray of Skin Test ??

Hi,
if they say its (+)ve after skin test , go for another X-ray and confim it , Yes due to vaccination, normally people show (+)ve on skin test, but the X-ray will reveal the correct results.

Also Tell/Request the Doctor that its because of the vaccination .. and read the X-ray carefully again.