med exam I-693 supplemment ?

peradetlic

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I noticed that RFIE yellow letter states that "photocopies of Supplemental Form to I-693 are not acceptable".
I am pretty much sure that the doctor that did my exam put the filled out photocopy of the form in the sealed envelope together with the I-693.

However, on the USCIS form site it says:
"Note that the vaccination supplement accompanying Form I-693 is not included on this internet posting. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have sent the vaccination supplement directly to the civil surgeons for them to photocopy, fill out on behalf of each applicant, and attach to Form I-693 for submission to USCIS."

How am I supposed to get the original supplement then if even the doctor doesn't have it?

Your INS appionted doctor should know what forms to file and how to do that. They will give you sealed and stamped envelope, which you are not suppose to open.

Yea - don't worry about it. All doctor's who are on the approved CIS list for conducting immigration physicals know what to do. In fact, most doctor's don't even use the medical folrms CIS sends out - they just fill out a new one on ther own.

They should give you a sealed envelope with all of your results and a copies for you to keep on file.