Meaningless and wrong info response for case inquiry

texasbig

Registered Users (C)
I got a letter (6/11) from TSC regarding my case inquiry on 5/20/2004. This is what it is saying in the letter:
"On 5/20/2004 you ... contacted CIS about your case.
The status of this service request is:

Your application to Adjust Status (I-485) was placed in process on 11/21/2001. We are currently adjudicating I-485 application on or prior to 09/17/2001. ...."

Actually TSC's offical processing time for I-485 on 5/19/2004 is 01/02/2002 so they allowed me to place an inquiry. I talked to customer service again this morning, they can't place another inquiry. I then talked to a supervisor who told me she is going to notify TSC about the mistake but she can't do anything else, she also told me I can mail back the letter to TSC and ask TSC for explanation. At my request she transfered me to an Imm. Information officer, I was hopeful I would be given an answer but the answer is always the same: WAIT. I asked case status and all she give me is the same I can find through uscis web site. She told me it takes 60-90 days to process after they receive RFE response and I told her it is more than 3 months (they got RFE response on 3/1), she responded like last Friday is closed, blah blah ... and I should expect something in next two weeks, if not call back. What can I say? Plain excueses and delaying tactics. I also asked about expired FP but she can't do anything and reiterated that I have to wait.

Any comments and suggestion what I can do next. I already contacted Senator and my lawyer filed inquiry too and I'm waiting for their responses.
Thanks.
RD 11/2001
RFE Ack 3/1/2004
AD ?