Meaning of FBI response

zli1014

Registered Users (C)
Greetings to All:

Recently I got an response from FBI about my name check inquiry saying my case has been assigned to an analyst to wrok on. have any of you have the same experience? Usually how long does it take from assigning to an analyst to completion?

Thanks in advance

Jone

zli1014 said:
Greetings to All:

Recently I got an response from FBI about my name check inquiry saying my case has been assigned to an analyst to wrok on. have any of you have the same experience? Usually how long does it take from assigning to an analyst to completion?

Thanks in advance

Jone
That's new...usually they respond saying either it was completed on xxxxx or that it is still pending. I would intepret your message as good news as someone is looking at your case.

Last edited by a moderator:
zli1014 said:
Greetings to All:

Thanks in advance

Jone

Can you pl inform how and where did you send your request and the details that you sent?. How long ddi it take to receive a response from FBI?

misc_chic said:
Can you pl inform how and where did you send your request and the details that you sent?. How long ddi it take to receive a response from FBI?

I have same question as well

this is good news, (not best news)

Kanadian said:
I have same question as well
I have this kind of experence. If you got this message, means your name check is not finished, when assign to an analyst, suppose somebody will take care of that, if that analyst has time, it just a piece of cake, if he/she don't have time, it will sit there, until ....., my stuff sit there about 20 months. finnally one analyst fix that.
most likely your name is common name, there are many people with same name, FBI computer program is not smart enough to figure out what's going on.