Me too. RFE today!!EB1-EA

tipotodo

Registered Users (C)
So yes i Just got an email saying thet they send the RFE to my lawyer...
they were very specific here they are:

3) Published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media relating to your work in the field for which classification is sought. (Mere reference to your work or inclusion of you……

RFE:
Most of the evidence submitted for this criterion was in foreign language. Supply a certified translation of each of the articles in which you have been featured. Also provide additional evidence about the newspapers or magazines in which you were featured. Evidence should include the circulation levels of the item. And where the items circulated.

9) Evidence that you have a commanded a high salary or other significantly high remuneration for services in relation to other in the field; or

RFE:
You provided evidence of the salaries for dancer in the New York Area. To meet this criterion you must provide evidence that you are paid above other dancers nationwide. In addition, you did not provide evidence of your current salary. Provide a copy of your contract in which your salary information is given.

I have more then 30 articles that mention me in more then 7 diferent languages! is going to take us forever to translate, but i guess i have to do it... and they also listed the rest of the list of 10 points...so me and my lawyer are going to work on it next week!......

any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
tipotodo said:
So yes i Just got an email saying thet they send the RFE to my lawyer... I am waiting to talk to her and hear the details....

will post them soon....

here we go again!

Hey Tipotodo:

I am really sorry to hear that. Hope it is a simple one.

I have not got anything until now.....I am tensed...

Subra

subra70 said:
Hey Tipotodo:

I am really sorry to hear that. Hope it is a simple one.

I have not got anything until now.....I am tensed...

Subra

Thanx for the good wishes! my lawyer said super simple and specific, they compare my high salary compared to other dancers here in nyc, but now they want it compare to dancer all over the sates, its pretty easy, because the highest payed dancers are here, she is going to take care of it next week, she said not to worry at all, she also said that most of the EB-1EA are getting RFE...

I hope you get your approval very soon! keep us posted

Sorry to hear

Hi tipotodo,

Sorry to hear but I think as I had predicted in another thread that the PP fpr EB1 EA would result in many RFEs but eventually they will approve it. It will depend on how many PP application they are going to get now and they would just send RFEs to buy more time. But I am sure once your RFE is sent back they would approve it. Best of luck.

tipotodo said:
Thanx for the good wishes! my lawyer said super simple and specific, they compare my high salary compared to other dancers here in nyc, but now they want it compare to dancer all over the sates, its pretty easy, because the highest payed dancers are here, she is going to take care of it next week, she said not to worry at all, she also said that most of the EB-1EA are getting RFE...

I hope you get your approval very soon! keep us posted

Great to hear that and you should be able to respond by next week in this case. Wonderful! Congrats!

BTW, I am curious to know what is your qualification?

Good luck and keep things posted.

I will also inform as and when things shape up..

Subra

subra70 said:
Great to hear that and you should be able to respond by next week in this case. Wonderful! Congrats!

BTW, I am curious to know what is your qualification?

Good luck and keep things posted.

I will also inform as and when things shape up..

Subra

Thanx for the good wishes! in regard to my qualifiations ....in a short review!
I am musical theater performer dancer, i've worked all over the states for the past 7 years, last year I traveled to 17 countries performing in opera houses and theater around the world as a lead character in the show "West side stroy" with reviews from Italy, holland, china, japan, thailand, germany etc. I've dance and worked on national and internationl commericals and appeard on tv series and soap opera....

:D

It is really unfortunate for the mass RFE from NSC, hope I was the first vitctim.
My lawyer also tol me that he can submit it in 3 weeks time.
I think they just want to show that they are tough people in INS in issuing approval.
Let us hope that we get approval after replying to the RFE.
Good luck and have big fat turkey!

tipotodo said:
Thanx for the good wishes! in regard to my qualifiations ....in a short review!
I am musical theater performer dancer, i've worked all over the states for the past 7 years, last year I traveled to 17 countries performing in opera houses and theater around the world as a lead character in the show "West side stroy" with reviews from Italy, holland, china, japan, thailand, germany etc. I've dance and worked on national and internationl commericals and appeard on tv series and soap opera....

:D
Thanks. Good luck Tipotodo. I hope to hear the good news from you at the earliest..

Mine is still the same....I can hear the folks in NSC starting their cars to buy turkey. I am not sure when they are going to let me know something.....

Anyway good luck and have fun during the holidays..

--Subra

Thank you all for your good wishes!! I need to stay positive and get all stuff ready for the RFE!

happy thanksgiving

evidence for commanding high salary

Can anybody please share your thoughts.

I also have the RFE on commanding high salary to provide evidence.
Can you please let me know how do we show good evidence.
Here is what my thoughts.

I work for a company.

1) Do I have to show the salary of my other co -
workers who are in the same field as Iam? Do I have to show their W-2s as well, I think it is confidential information how does company reveal others salary or for that matter any other employee?

2) To show the salary of others working for other cooperations but working in the same field as Iam, it is very difficult to even get to talk to them as Iam not related to those corporations?

What do you think the other best evidences?

tipotodo said:
So yes i Just got an email saying thet they send the RFE to my lawyer...
they were very specific here they are:

3) Published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media relating to your work in the field for which classification is sought. (Mere reference to your work or inclusion of you……

RFE:
Most of the evidence submitted for this criterion was in foreign language. Supply a certified translation of each of the articles in which you have been featured. Also provide additional evidence about the newspapers or magazines in which you were featured. Evidence should include the circulation levels of the item. And where the items circulated.

9) Evidence that you have a commanded a high salary or other significantly high remuneration for services in relation to other in the field; or

RFE:
You provided evidence of the salaries for dancer in the New York Area. To meet this criterion you must provide evidence that you are paid above other dancers nationwide. In addition, you did not provide evidence of your current salary. Provide a copy of your contract in which your salary information is given.

I have more then 30 articles that mention me in more then 7 diferent languages! is going to take us forever to translate, but i guess i have to do it... and they also listed the rest of the list of 10 points...so me and my lawyer are going to work on it next week!......

any advice?

shasta2005 said:
Can anybody please share your thoughts.

I also have the RFE on commanding high salary to provide evidence.
Can you please let me know how do we show good evidence.
Here is what my thoughts.

I work for a company.

1) Do I have to show the salary of my other co -
workers who are in the same field as Iam? Do I have to show their W-2s as well, I think it is confidential information how does company reveal others salary or for that matter any other employee?

2) To show the salary of others working for other cooperations but working in the same field as Iam, it is very difficult to even get to talk to them as Iam not related to those corporations?

What do you think the other best evidences?

What my lawyer is going to do is list the salarys companies offer for job in the newspaper in various states. Showing how low people do in other states. She show that already for NY, but they want it from all over the country. But it is ridifculos because NYC center of the dancing world, is a given. But you know USCIS playing tough!

So that my advice, show offers of salarys from your field, in various states.

So we cover just few states across US, not all I believe?
Also some states like Cali or NY etc has higher salary rates, is there any X amount we deduct from the salary and show?

tipotodo said:
What my lawyer is going to do is list the salarys companies offer for job in the newspaper in various states. Showing how low people do in other states. She show that already for NY, but they want it from all over the country. But it is ridifculos because NYC center of the dancing world, is a given. But you know USCIS playing tough!

So that my advice, show offers of salarys from your field, in various states.

shasta2005 said:
So we cover just few states across US, not all I believe?
Also some states like Cali or NY etc has higher salary rates, is there any X amount we deduct from the salary and show?

She tole me she is going to pick a few states across the US. She is taking care of that one, cause I have no clue. I am working hard and fast on the other stuff they ask me.

tipotodo said:
She tole me she is going to pick a few states across the US. She is taking care of that one, cause I have no clue. I am working hard and fast on the other stuff they ask me.

My attorney sent me the RFE copy and NSC said they are questioning about my science but they have given all the 10 criteria again. we will try to get 2-3 letters more and my attorney will write again the cover letter (it can happen may be before christmas). Let us see how it works

Thansk tipotodo.
Also how big should be salary difference with others.
If you get paid around $10K more is that good enough?
Appreciate it.

tipotodo said:

madgu-gc2005 said:
My attorney sent me the RFE copy and NSC said they are questioning about my science but they have given all the 10 criteria again. we will try to get 2-3 letters more and my attorney will write again the cover letter (it can happen may be before christmas). Let us see how it works

Madgu-gc2005, I also got an RFE on my PP EB1A application from NSC. My dates were same as yours. In my RFE also the 10 criteria were restated, with NOTES added to two of them, stating I did not provide enough evidence to fulfill them. Did you get notes written to any of yours?
Thanks

eb11-NSC-rfe said:
Madgu-gc2005, I also got an RFE on my PP EB1A application from NSC. My dates were same as yours. In my RFE also the 10 criteria were restated, with NOTES added to two of them, stating I did not provide enough evidence to fulfill them. Did you get notes written to any of yours?
Thanks

They listed the 10 criteria and I had notes in 3 of them. They also commented on my O-1 visa status before explaining the RFE. Saying they dont care at all about my 0-1 visa status. God bless the NSC!