Maybe some good news

gchopeful_ga

Registered Users (C)
I posted this under another thread but wanted to start a new one. Here it is:

Guys

I believe if you have seen a soft LUD on your I-485 application after Sept 1, chances are that the I-485 application was approved. Ofcourse, this assumes that your priority date was current.
My case details are: PD June 04, I-485 RD aug 07, TSC, India, EB2, no rfe.
I have not seen a change in status online but when I called the customer service, I was told the application was approved on Sept 1 and the letter was mailed out. I have not received the letter or the email as yet. My lawyer concurred with my reasoning and conclusion.

So let's keep our fingers crossed.

I posted this under another thread but wanted to start a new one. Here it is:

Guys

I believe if you have seen a soft LUD on your I-485 application after Sept 1, chances are that the I-485 application was approved. Ofcourse, this assumes that your priority date was current.
My case details are: PD June 04, I-485 RD aug 07, TSC, India, EB2, no rfe.
I have not seen a change in status online but when I called the customer service, I was told the application was approved on Sept 1 and the letter was mailed out. I have not received the letter or the email as yet. My lawyer concurred with my reasoning and conclusion.

So let's keep our fingers crossed.

Hi gchopeful_ga,
So, your last LUD is on Sept 1,.... is that correct...? did u get any approval mail... Congrats for your approval!!

I-485 approved

Hello all,

I had mentioned in my previous posting that I received a soft LUD on Sep 1. I received the approval notice yesterday in mail. Howeer, I have not received any email nor does my online status reflect the approval.

Hi, I'm not sure if it is good news. Just yesterday I got biometrics appt letter for my pending I-485. This is second time I got biometrics for I-485.

First-time I got when we applied for I-485 in 2004 december. From last 5 years I'm on EAD.

My priority date is Aug 02 , EB3.

Can some one tell if I'm getting nearer to my GC.?

I could be wrong but I believe the fingerprinting is valid for 2 years.

As for me, I did get the approval notice so it is confirmed that the I-485 was processed. The approval letter did mention that I may be asked for another round of finger printing, picture, etc. I figured I'm nearing the 2 year limit for my fingerprinting. So if the card is not issued prior to the 2 year timeline, I may be asked to get it done again.

If there is another perspective out there, please let me know.

I could be wrong but I believe the fingerprinting is valid for 2 years.

As for me, I did get the approval notice so it is confirmed that the I-485 was processed. The approval letter did mention that I may be asked for another round of finger printing, picture, etc. I figured I'm nearing the 2 year limit for my fingerprinting. So if the card is not issued prior to the 2 year timeline, I may be asked to get it done again.

If there is another perspective out there, please let me know.

Congratulations! thanks for your sharing your info written in approval letter, that means I485 can be approved first and then 2nd FP may require to take.
I went to Infopass appointment and talked with IO, IO told that yours are looks like all cleared and under review, may require 2nd FP, my FP is also nearing 2 yrs.

Guys, I also got a 'Soft Update' on my I-485 on update date but no status change.

A couple of things, this soft update took place on a Sunday (27th of September).....Kind of strange ....any thoughts ? and also after about 3 months of responding to the 2nd RFE. Any ifdeas on what is happening ? Can I smell an approval around the corner or is it being too pragmatic. My details are in the signature below....gurus please comment !

RFE 1 (medical + biometrics) - April 2009, RFE 2 (TB Skin Test) - May 2009
FP done 2 times
5th AP and EAD