Maybe good news

123ydh

I do not know it is good or bad news, two days ago on the Saturday my case status changed to “fees were waived to EAD “ and on Friday the case status changed to decision was mailed. And the ead clock is stopped. What is meaning? Approval?

Look very similar to good news, about 100% good news based on other people experience.
Meanwhile, what's your timeline?
Application and interview date?
Interview location?
Your status?

three years. about filed in December 2017, interview in January 2020 and changed to EAD stopped march 2020 , very special thing is that the AO who interviewed me who is a young girl I thought she was unmarried alway asked me the polices clearance three times during the interview process and hinted me that this was super important even finished the interview. So after the interview process I handed the police clearance letter immediately, I thought if the AO required others additional evidence is a good sign. Maybe.

Look very similar to good news, about 100% good news based on other people experience.
Meanwhile, what's your timeline?
Application and interview date?
Interview location?
Your status?
December 2017 filed
January 2020 interviewed
March 2020 changed the status
Newark office

December 2017 filed
January 2020 interviewed
March 2020 changed the status
Newark office
IT Is a Good News Congra! Did you ask them the result in between JAN and MAR? if yes what did they tell you? I had interview on JAN 2020 and still waiting decision.

"We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization." has been an indication of approval so far, so I would say you got approved, congratulations! :) Please confirm when you receive the official approval notice from USCIS.

three years. about filed in December 2017, interview in January 2020 and changed to EAD stopped march 2020 , very special thing is that the AO who interviewed me who is a young girl I thought she was unmarried alway asked me the polices clearance three times during the interview process and hinted me that this was super important even finished the interview. So after the interview process I handed the police clearance letter immediately, I thought if the AO required others additional evidence is a good sign. Maybe.
Young officers are the best. They give more approvals

i think so to, that asking for additional evidence is a good sign , the AO called me 10 days after the interview to request a specific document and got approved a week later . something i did't expect USCIS/asylum offices generally don't call .