MAY VISA bullitin here!!

There is going to be mass fraud ...

balu_g said:
Hi Marlon, Thanks for all the information.

Regarding this:-

I was discussing this with someone. If someone is illegal how can the govt track how many years they were in US. IMO all illegals are capable of saying they were here for 5+ years and start GC. Oh man!

balu_g,

If the immigration bill passes in its current form, there is no doubt that the already broken system will pretty much collapse in the next 5-10 years. In the short-term it will help relieve retro because of the addition of visa numbers but in the long term it will become much worse than it is right now. Sorry if I sound selfish here but at this point in time I am more concerned about the short-term. The hope is that in the future there will be more bills to tackle the monster that will be created this year just as this bill will help tackle the 245i monster.

Although I realize the "potential" harm this bill may do to future immigration, at this piont in time I am all for a bill that will help reduce the current retro problem. There will be some more bills in the future to rectify the errors of this one. Thats just how this stupid process works.

regards,

saras76

They will probably ask for

1) Envelope with date stamped to see you were in US (Some public libraries use this).

2) Pay Check (if lied and said US citizen)

3) Utility bills

4) School letter and/or report cards for kids.

5) Car insurance doc with date

6) For those overstaying visas (as opposed to juming over border) passport with entry stamp date.

7) For those women who gave birth in US, hospital records showing was in US.

What the sane commentators are observing, is that the same group who currently make fake passports and driver's license can easily get all the list below ready for anyone willing to pay. I doubt it would be possible expect that the crippled USCIS has adjudicators able to check the validity of such documents. Perhaps at random.

texancanadian said:

1) Envelope with date stamped to see you were in US (Some public libraries use this).

3) Utility bills

6) For those overstaying visas (as opposed to juming over border) passport with entry stamp date.

The INS Director back in 1986 during the Reagan Amnesty already quoted on CNN couple of weeks back that the '86 Amnesty was filled with fraud! At that time, the expected number of illegals applying was 3 million, but the Director said they counted 4 million!! All those paperwork mentioned are forgeable, and since they are "undocumented", how are we gonna know the name on the utility bill is theirs??? And speaking of news, already there were reports of increase in border crossings because those illegals are HOPING that another amnesty is on the way soon.

If the CIR bill passes, I am only afraid all of us will end up losing.

texancanadian said:
3) Utility bills