May be I am Paranoid

musiclover

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

As my subject line says, may be I am just paranoid. I have applied for I-140/I-485/I-130/I-765 concurrently in last week of December 2003 at NSC. Got EAD/AP approved mid Feb 2004. Nothing after this. I am not sure where the new changes in rules at USCIS have put my case. The concern I have is that I have not recieved a FP notice. I have seen people from Jan and Feb who have completed their FP or at least received their notices. Also, I read in one of the threads here that the online status or "portfolio" does not change when a FP notice is sent. The only way to know that you have FP notice is when you get it in mail. Is there any other way? What if this got lost in mail? Are there more people in my situation?

Would appreciate any inputs.

Thanks.

Hi, Musiclover

My I140/485 RD is 2nd week of Dec 2003. AP and EAD approved in Jan 2004.Received my FP notice some time in Apr 2004 and Done my FP on May 17. No change in my Online status, it still says received on so and so date.
Normally USCIS will send a FP notice to you and a copy to your attorney. Check with your attorney, incase he might have received.

Wish you good luck

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for your reply. May be I should be a little paranoid. I will send an e-mail to my attorney today. I thought may be there are people in similar situation that have not recieved a FP notice. Since there are no posts that say so, I think I must be alarmed and take action.

Thanks again.

music lover, i applied in last week of NOV(i was paranoid a week ago), got FP notice last week. so keep your cool, you will get the FP notice some time next week.

musiclover,

FP notices are sent according to load at local center where you are. If you could post which city, then may be able to find out if others in your area have recieved the notices.

Thanks Bharad1 for your reply. I am in Lincoln, NE (wierd, huh..). The regional office is in Omaha NE for me (I guess). I am not sure if I would need to go to NSC or regional office for FP. For me NSC (2 miles) is closer than the regional office.