MAY 2002 - Lets get together

dogra7

Registered Users (C)
I am still waiting ND : MAY 18Th 2002.
FP : 2 Times.
EAD : 3 Times.
AP : Once

Initiated inquiry. After 30 days, received a letter saying another 45 days. Called back after 45 days and initiated another inquiry.

It is really frustrating as 2003 is moving so fast and we guys are totally left on our own.

GOD BLESS US.

JAI SAI RAM.

Dogra7,
Did you try calling or writing to your local congressman or Senator? Did you check with the FBI if your Name check has been completed.

dogra7,

my rd is april 2002 and am also still waiting. it looks like we missed the bus and now who knows when we will get approved.

FBI Name Check

nkavati,

Am I supposed to call FBI about the name check even if I didn't any such request from INS or FBI themslves?

I am not aware of anything like that.

Please share.

JAI SAI RAM.

dogra7,
It usually happens that the delay is sometimes because the name-check (requested from FBI by USCIS) is not done. It helps to know
1. that your FP2 results have been cleared. Call 304-625-2000 to find this out.
2. yours & dependants name-check has been cleared. Send an e-mail to fbinncp@ic.fbi.gov requesting the same. You will need to provide your A#, I-485 receipt number, DOB, address and contact e-mail and/or phone number. For a format of the letter, search this forums for keywords "FBI, email"

In addition, also check http://www.house.gov to see who your local congressman is and try calling their office asking for help in finding out what is delaying your case.

Hope this helps.

Can we join hands ?

dogra7 said:
I am still waiting ND : MAY 18Th 2002.
FP : 2 Times.
EAD : 3 Times.
AP : Once

Initiated inquiry. After 30 days, received a letter saying another 45 days. Called back after 45 days and initiated another inquiry.

It is really frustrating as 2003 is moving so fast and we guys are totally left on our own.

GOD BLESS US.

JAI SAI RAM.

Your predicaments are even worse. But can we join hands ?
can you plzz respond to the thread
"2001 - Nov 2002..Shall we Join Hands ? Conference Call ?"