May 2002 filers ...

xaxis

Registered Users (C)
Should we start calling IIO for FP? Or we should wait little more before we start making calls?

ND 5/2002
PD 1/2001

Not Yet!

I feel that, it is not a goot time. We are not seeing any successful FP ordering postings recently, no matter how old the case might be. Looks like they are not considering even 2001 cases now-a-days. Looks like manual FP ordering is temporarily on hold. What others think ?

ND 5/16

Hello xaxis,

My ND also same like yours. I think if we call now nothing is going to happen. I thought of calling after 365 days, otherwise they are going to tell us to wait for some more time.

May be you can try and post the feedback

Thanks

I suggest keep calling!!! I got my FP

Guys,

I suggest all of you to keep calling. My ND is on April 2002, My wife called and spoke to a nice IIO last week and we got our FP yesterday. So, it still does work.

Thanks,
Cass.

Calling IIO

I saw some postings in this forum that say that the IIOs keep track all of our phone inquiries.

Can more people verify this?

If this is TRUE, it might be unwise to call them if you have recently filed 485....

Any comment?

Lea

Yes they do

Everytime I called they knew. But got my FP NOTICE. Keep calling guys. You may get lucky.

phone number to call

Which number did you guys call? I tried 214 381 1423 and I have been getting a busy tone for the last two days. Do you use any other number to call and request FP?

called IIO

My ND is March 2002 and I called twice. The first time the IIO said that your they won't process this case for another year or so. I called again after about a week, and this time the IIO said that my FP has been ordered, but I won't get it till they get close to processing cases for this time period.

SORRY FOR THE DELAYED REPLY

My RD is 25th march 2002 and ND is 26th march 2002. EB3. FP scheduled on 19th FEB 2003 IN ATLANTA ga.

Pretty Interesting!

Hi Guys,

It is rather interesting to hear that those who call persistently getting FP notices. It would be nice if more people post their experiences after they talked to IIO. Lets all hope Texas INS moves in line with other centers.

Kamal