Maryland Transfer: Please share your interview experience

MJ GetGC

Registered Users (C)
Starting from today, maryland transfers have scheduled interviews in Baltimore. Please share your interview experience to help each others.

american gujju ,ws1011 and Sensible, hope you all good luck today!

To,
american gujju ,ws1011 and Sensible

Wish you all the best and good luck for the interview. Waiting for good news from you guys. :)

Hi MJ GETGC..,

Please make this thread appear always on TOP.

Best wishes guys.

Please do a favor for those waiting for ID notice

Hi, my friend, best wishes to you for the interview!!!

When you finish the interview, would you please help us asking following questions:
(1) Are those case transferred only between 7/23 and 8/9.
(2) Currently by what transferred data have they shcedule interview. We have seen some 8/5 TD been schedules.

It looks to me that there is a long way from 8/5 TD to 8/9 TD.

My friend's case transfer to Baltimore, his RD is Dec, but he already got a notice to have a interview on Sep 15, my RD is 24 Sep, my case didn't transfer to Baltimore, why his case is faster than mine? I just don't get it!!:confused: :confused: :(

Transfer date for your friend's case?

Do you happen to know when your friend's case was transferred to Baltimore, i.e. the transfer date? So that we could update the chart.

Don't worry, it looks like cases are being transferred at random. Yours might be transferred with another "transfer wave". By the way, have any cases been transferred after 08/09?

Jemilianl,

Your friend's ID seems to be a little strange. September 15th is SUNDAY! Well, in 2002, of course.

Where are you?

american gujju ,ws1011 and Sensible

Where are you?
We are waiting for you..:eek:

On top...

Baltimore Interviews today

Looks like WS 1011 is back from those currently logged on. How did it go?!!!!!

My case has been approved and passport has been stamped. My spouse's case has been holding for some additonal check. It will take 2-4 weeks. The officer asked for employment letter, 3 yrs tax return (he kepy the copies), marriage certificate. Take bake my I-94, EAD, Advance parole. The interview last about 1 hrs.

ws1011

Congratulations...

Did they ask other documents like employers financial statements, labour docs & i140 etc...
Please explain your experience at the time of interview.

Thanks,
GCSEPT18

Hearty Congratulations ws1011. Did they ask pay stubs too? just curious. Any way have fun.

Sam99

Hi Sam99,

Was your case transferred to Baltimore?
I can not find your info in the transfer list.
Please share your info.

thanks,

Congratulation...

Congratulation ...
It's a verrrrrry good news :D :D :D
They didn't ask for the ETA-750 or I-140 and attachment?

Enjoy
have fun...

ws1011 :

Congrats!!!!
Would you explain more detail why your spouse's case is hoding for more checks? The interview last 1 hour long? What kind of questions did they ask?

no, they didn't ask any copy for labor or I-140, or company financial statements. Just ask where I am working, what is my job? And also ask my spouse the same question, even I am primary application and take his employment letter.

We took oath, then the office asked several YES, NO questions, like criminal.... Then review my spouse's case, ask how many children, if they are all on the list. And also ask his job. Then review my case. Ask how many children I have, my job, how long I have been worked for my employer, employment letter, tax return, marriage certifcate. The office reviewed every year tax return and asked for copies.
Then he took our fingerprint, and let us sign. Then stamped my passport.