marry a US citizen after winning DV lottery

99girl

I won DV 05. I expect my number will be current around June next year.

My boyfriend and I did not plan on getting married whn I won the DV, however we have since decided that we are ready. My boyfriend is American. We have been living together since before I applied for DV and have lease agreements, photos and such to prove this.

I don't know how this will impact on everything. The way I see it we have a few options

1. Go through with the DV. Would he be able to attend the interview with me if we did marry? Would they question why we are going through DV process instead of spousal visa?

2. Forget the DV and apply for a fiancee visa (we would really rather get married in the United States rather than Australia). However the fiancee visa is technically a non-immigrant visa, so I'm not sure whether I could be given a fiancee visa after having filed DV papers.
I guess if it comes down to it, we could marry here in Australia and apply for a spousal visa, but I'm not sure if I can have the spousal petition and DV petition going at the same time.

I know this is a pretty unique situation. Buuuut....Anyone have any info? I guess I really should be asking a lawyer this just though I'd ask around.