Marriage Interview - Passed

Any congrats letter from USCIS after CGC approved

There is a good InterviewQ&A Document in the AOS Interview Timeline Sticky. I used that to prepare for my own interview :)

Hi,

I wonder if I will get a congrats letter from USCIS to cofirm I was approved.
I got twice confirmations from IO I will get a "conditional GC" and the end she gave me a paper saying I need to do a 751 to PGC after 2 years. I didn't get any paper stamp saying I approved. I heard my friend experience that she got a letter from USCIS and congrats her approval. I was interviewd last Monday and I expect I should receive this letter, but I didn't. My grilfriend said she got hers within one week. We went to same office to do interview but different IO. Should I worry something?
My husband kept asking me if we heard wrong. I think he gets more nervous than me.
I appreciate if someone can share experience.

Some of those questions are very odd. Like the "scenery" question.

Not to mention, the sex questions would make me uncomfortable because I don't consider it to be anyone elses business.

And I seriously don't remember what we exchanged for Christmas or for either of our last birthdays. My memory isn't very good for that kind of stuff since my car accident in 2004. Besides, I don't consider it all that important.

This should be interesting. I wonder what we'll be asked.