Marriage green card expediting while in removal proceeding

Paulina-091

Hello,

I was denied assylum and already 2 years married to US citizen. My father has hear failure and need surgery in Belarus or India ( my country of origin does not do this type of surgeries). I need to be there with him, my husband asked congressman's office to expedite but it does not work so far, still waiting for I-130 interview. The judge agreed to give us 15 min of her time as soon as I-130 is approved, so I decided to sue USCIS. Any tips on law suit? Please direct me because I do not find it on this website. Also, what should be my next steps after I-130 approved? How to get I-485 approved ASAP? or can I terminate my removal with Immigration Court and apply for travel document? Thank you very much

Hello,

I was denied assylum and already 2 years married to US citizen. My father has hear failure and need surgery in Belarus or India ( my country of origin does not do this type of surgeries). I need to be there with him, my husband asked congressman's office to expedite but it does not work so far, still waiting for I-130 interview. The judge agreed to give us 15 min of her time as soon as I-130 is approved, so I decided to sue USCIS. Any tips on law suit? Please direct me because I do not find it on this website. Also, what should be my next steps after I-130 approved? How to get I-485 approved ASAP? or can I terminate my removal with Immigration Court and apply for travel document? Thank you very much