Marriage Fraud/Suspect

Chezlopez

Hey, sorry if my grammar is bad, but I suspect my husband married me for the green card.

To sum up a long story, we met last year and started dating around December time frame, i ended up moving in February of this year and we got "engaged" a few months later around April, He is from Rajastan and has been living in the us for a few years for school, he went to the university of buffalo, and works for a company in Virgijna where I am stationed. We lived together for several months, he never asked me to pay for anything and I never had to pay any of his bills or anything. Infact the only thing I paid for was the rent once and groceries. So he asked me to marry him first and i said no its too soon, then I asked him to marry me he said no he wanted to wait. We then agreed we would try for the end of the year around December time frame, he ended up getting a dog too. He asked me to get him a ring adn I got him one nothing expensive or anything just a regular ring, he gave me the temp one I got him afterwords but I lost it., BTW hes "gay" and Im bisexual, our sex lives leave much to be desired, but its good when we do it. I am unsure if he is really gay or just pretending. we ended up getting married in May, he started working on his immagration status so he can work full time at his job. Hes a portofiloa manger for his company and makes decent money, he pays for most of the bills in the house were renting i just buy grocerys and do the occasianla bill. I dont know if it is paranoia or anything I do care and love him alot. and when we are alone together he is very affectionate, I think he has some kind of mental disorder like asbergers because I have to beg him to go out with me, and when he sees one of his cowokers he gets nervouse im not sure if it is becuase hes not out, or afraid of something, and he still hasnt told his family yet which makes me wonder. with our sex life I asked if it could be more open he got mad and said no he wants to be monogams, which confuseses me because if he just wanted a green card he would let me, I confronted him about it, he said if he really wanted a green card he could pay someone to marry him. Please I am just not sure about anything anymore.

If you suspect marriage fraud for the purpose of immigration, the link below has some tips and ways to report fraud. Helpful if you have his USCIS receipt number and other details while reporting.
https://www.uscis.gov/report-fraud/combating-marriage-fraud-and-abuse--immigration-benefit-programs

Some typical questions for you to consider:
Did he start immigration paperwork right after the marriage, or waited to work on the marriage first
Did you two meet right after his school ended
Did he have a job prior to meeting you
Does he share immigration related (i130/EAD) updates with you, or keeps it to himself
Has he introduced you, the spouse, to any one of his friends or family