Marriage based adjustment of status employment question, wife working unauthorized

Doveaqua

I just recently married. My wife is from Brazil. Anyway, we are in the process of completing our Adjustment of status paperwork. My wife, Isa, came to the states legally on a tourist visa and overstayed her visa. I know her Overstayed Visa is forgiven due to marriage. I do Have a question regarding how to answer the I-485 questions regarding employment. Before coming to the states, she worked as a nurse in Brazil, however, in the US Isa has been working for a friend cleaning houses being paid directly from her friend with cash or check. I was told to be honest about her working unauthorized , because unauthorized work is forgiven as well with marriage.?? My question is how do we answer her employment status: Self-employed, employed ??? and how to describe her work here in US. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have a question regarding how to answer the I-485 questions regarding employment in the US and how to describe it. I am a US citizen and my wife overstayed her visa. We our in the process of completing our AOS paperwork. Before coming to the states, my wife worked as a nurse in Brazil, however, in the US, she has been working under the table for a friend cleaning houses being paid directly from her friend with cash or check.(No SS # or paid taxes) I was told to be honest about her working unauthorized , because unauthorized work is forgiven as well with marriage.?? My question is how do we answer the following questions below???? I was told to put self-employed. Just want more input. These are the only questions we are stuck on...we are ready to file.
Here is the official questions from form:
1. What is her current occupation status? employed / self-employed / unemployed.
2. Please provide a formal description of her business?
3. Please provide work address?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.​

Have a question regarding how to answer the I-485 questions regarding employment in the US and how to describe it. I am a US citizen and my wife overstayed her visa. We our in the process of completing our AOS paperwork. Before coming to the states, my wife worked as a nurse in Brazil, however, in the US, she has been working under the table for a friend cleaning houses being paid directly from her friend with cash or check.(No SS # or paid taxes) I was told to be honest about her working unauthorized , because unauthorized work is forgiven as well with marriage.?? My question is how do we answer the following questions below???? I was told to put self-employed. Just want more input. These are the only questions we are stuck on...we are ready to file.​
Here is the official questions from form:​
1. What is her current occupation status? employed / self-employed / unemployed.​
2. Please provide a formal description of her business?​
3. Please provide work address?​
Any help would be greatly appreciated.​
1099 contractor self employed
Xxx xxx Cleaning Business
Work Address would be home Address
As she goes to clients to do said business "Clean"

Go to your local township find out about registering as a self own self employed business get a business tax ID

Find a Tax office or do it yourself online with the help of the many tax services offered
This is where the Business Tax IDcomes in as you will need to enter this info into the Tax software
And file taxes. She will owe little to no taxes after all the deductions she would qualify for as a 1099
GL

Another reason to put self employed is if you put employed you screw the friend who hired her.