March RFE Waiters, Here we saw some approvals,

bharat2000

Registered Users (C)
who replied RFE\'s in April. What happend to our March RFE replied cases? Recently any one get a chance to talk to IIO. Any updates or info. please post. Thanks

I am still not approved, RFE replied on 3/14

I did reply to RFE (on BC) on 3/14 and still yet to get approved. Last week I spoke to the IIO, and they say that it will be assigned to officer soon, though when I contacted senator\'s office, they told me that the case has been assigned. Once again after hearing from senators\' i contacted NSC, and was informed that its not yet been assigned. Dont know whom to believe.

I think you should believe Senator\'s office

Senator\'s office has better chance of getting true information than we calling NSC directly. Given changes at NSC, I would not be surprised that IIOs does not always know what is exactly happening to your case. All they do is to read whatever has been entered into the computer.

Senators & congressman has seperate lines & seperate liasons who has no connection with IIOs.

By the way when did you talked to senator\'s office? in last 2-3 weeks?

Achiever

It\'s NSC, not a place

where you can look for logic and reason. The best thing we can wishfully expect is that the random number generator spits out orderly numbers.