March Interview Date Posted

2b

Registered Users (C)
I just found out my interview date has been set up in Montreal.

Here are the details:
P3 Reviewed jan 9th
P3 Visa Number Recieved Jan 22nd
P3 Interview Date Posted Feb 12 (for March 13th)

I do have one question for all the Canadian CPers out there...I keep reading about Panel Physicians in Canada....could I not do my medicals in Indianapolis, IN where I live? (Along with the pictures?)

Thanks in advance

2b

physicians

How do I find a designated civil surgeon in my area?

To obtain the names and telephone numbers of the designated civil surgeons in your area, please call INS' National Customer Service Center at 1 (800)375-5283. After you have selected English or Spanish as your language of choice for the message, choose #2 for medical examinations from the list of six automated options. You will need to key in your zip code. Have a pen and pencil ready to write down the list of civil surgeons.

How long

We are awaiting our interview in Montreal. We had sent everything in (so I thought) but they required another document which was sent Feb 12th via courier. I hope they review it within a month. Would it be realistic to expect an April or May interview at this point? The reviews for some of our family has been done (there are 6 of us ) and they were just waiting on an RFE.

Also, about vaccination. What do you take to the interview. I know you bring all the papers and go to the doctor -- but does that doctor do the checking and verification and send along a note with you to the consulate?

Gwen

Also ...

What do you mean by interview date posted? Did you find out via phone or internet?

doctor

the doctor gave us a sealed envelope. He also had us go thru x-rays and so we had the films as well.

I was not expecting the severe cold in MOntreal - It was abt -40 and unbelievably cold. Theres a paid parking lot (get about 7 bucks in change with you) right next to the consulate. Its easier sitting in the car than waiting out in that murderous cold fr the office to open. They open at 8:00.

They'll telll you to go counter 25 - cashier - we hd already paid our fees and were given a number. The no is called and we submitted our documents. Then a while later we were called fr the interview with the consul. lasted 5 minutes may be less. Swore statements were true and thats it. Then we hung around fr the visa and were on our way.

The overpowering relief was tempered by the damned cold. Never been so cold in my life!!

Best wishes