March Case Approved on 2/6/02

LU CAI

Registered Users (C)
All-

My heart rate is speeding up a lot when I just checked AVM to know my case and my wife are all approved on 2/6/02.

My detail: RD3/5, ND3/13.

As you may understand, during these two months, almost everyday I visited this site several times and checked AVM at least twice a day.Oh---,finally I got it approved and don\'t know what I can say right now...one thing for sure tonight we go out to celebrate crazilly!!!!

Thanks for everyone on this site.

questions To LU CAI

Congratulations, you said it was approved on 2/6 but did you
check AVM yesterday? When did your case assigned to officer?

Thanks,

Thanks

Answering a couple questions:
1.My PD is 11/99...total take ~2.5 years
2.Called IIO on 1/15 to know case is under review...don\'t know exact date of case assigning to officer.
3.I did check AVM last night..no approval...I check today @4:10PM(central time) to know case was approved on 2/6, which is yesterday. I guess they did not update AVM quickly(at least for my case).

I got to go right now to have a DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big congrats, LU CAI!

Just wait here days to hear your good news--It\'s coming finally! I would say Bye and best wishes to you, and everybody else here.
By the way, LU CAI, I only received a Courtesy copy without original and my spouse only original but no Courtesy. Sounds wierd? I and my attorney talked to the INS twice but no further info upto now. Anyway we all got stamped without any problem in Boston office 31st last month. Hope the plastic will reach us soon. But that will not be a big deal.
So long, my friend!

Thanks-gc0001 and one question

Thanks everyone here.

Did VSC send original one to your lawyer and coutersey copy to my home? How long I can receive it from 2/6?

Bythe way, my I-140 is for AOS.