March 2,2000 ND got approved today!!!

Aaryan Manju

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

I happened to get the VSC INS line this morning around 8:15AM and learnt that my case has been approved today. I checked the AVM early this morning but it was not updated then. When I asked for my wife\'s status, the IIO was reluctant to give her status to me, as they do not give out status someone else (even to the husband). Anyway, I\'ll wait for couple of days to get the actual approval copy and let you know the details. It seems like VSC is started showing some progress in this matter. Hang in there, it\'s been a wild ride…

My details are EB2 INDIA, PD 4/97, RD 2/26/2000, ND 3/2/2000, FP 3/3/2001, EAC 00 110 XXXXX

-Aryan

No Title

Spoke with an IIO this morning, and he confirmed that they are processing Mar 15, 2000 (ND) I485 cases now. Any idea as to how long it would take them at the current rate to move to Nov, 2000 (ND)cases?

No Title

Is it true that they are processing March 15,2000 cases ? Can anybody else confirm this ? seems shocking to me. Can\'t believe it ???

No Title

ND 3/13/00 EB2. Spoke to IIO, they rcvd RFE on 4/16 and will decide in next 2-3 weeks.

No Title

Manju, Did you changes your address any time after applying I-485. Mine is just a day before your ND... 3/01 00-109-xxxxx. I called IIO today and they said the case is in review.

No Title

Yesterday the IIO did not give out my wife\'s status. So, I had to call them again this morning and learnt that her case was also got approved yesterday. I checked the AVM this morning, but it is not updated yet. Do you know how long will it take to update AVM in VSC?

Thanks,
-Aryan.

No Title

Did you change your address after filing I485?
I need this information to test my theory.
Thanks.