March 01 filers - Let us start a new thread here.

did you call IIO recently? RD/ND in March

For my case the IIO said that it is behind the schedule one month, and didn\'t say when it would be approved.

ND 3/08 EB2 Ind 140 AOS

My attorney spoke to IIO and indicated to me that I am getting an RFE. My AVM still plays the old msg.

Waiting for RFE

EB2, India, AOS
RD 3/13
ND 3/19
RFE sent on 2/7
jsram
And yes, BayofB, I am tired.

RD 03-23-01 ND 03-30-01 Waiting. I-140 Cp approved. Filed AOS

And I am tired of seeing May June approvals!!!!!!!!!

I just called IIO

IIO: Has the case gone beyond 540 days.
Me: No

IIO: Wait till 540 days are over.
Me: Lot of April, May, cases are approved.

Vague explanations from the IIO. I stopped talking to her. Hanged up after giving her many thanks from my mouth. I wish I could be dirty in mouth.

Don\'t talk to IIO if you understand he/she reluctant to talk. You will hear the voice very low

sdavanathan

What was your RFE for? We have the exact same RD/ND, could be the same slowpoke IIO...Thanks.
jsram

To jsram

RFE was for letter from employer and three months of paystubs. RFE generated on 1/17/2002 and our reply was received by VSC on 2/5/2002. My I140 was for CP. Don\'t know if it still in Chennai. I intend calling Chennai consulate tonight.

Regards

Wife got a REF

I heard from AVM last night that They sent out a REF for my wife\'s case on 2/11/02. But the AVM for my case still says "Case received on 3/12/01,...". I do not know what happened. Has any one had similar experience? Thanks for any information.

My case was approved - 02/13/2002

My case has been approved. Do not know if I140 ever came back from the Consulate. I was planning to call, but didn\'t.

I have posted all my details in a main discussion on this forum.

Once again, thanks to all of you and my sincere best wishes to those still waiting.

Regards