Mar 2003 approved!!

tomVA

Registered Users (C)
Finally, after a long wait, I have been blessed and my application has been approved. I have been checking the online website everyday for the last few months. I had checked at 8pm this evening and still the message had not changed. I rechecked at 11pm and saw the LUD change and approval message. Emails were set up to send to work address and thus I have not yet seen the approval emails.

I want to thank everybody on this forum for sharing their experiences and helping us all get through this long and complicated process. I have been following these threads since my state labor cert application.

Good luck to everyone.

Below is my info:
EB3 -- no RFEs
Labor cert (priority date) 5/21/01
I140/I485 ND 3/24/03
FP1 5/1/03 -- Online message updated with FP received on 5/5/03
I140 Approval 3/31/04
FP2 9/15/04 -- No change in online message or LUD
8th year H1B approval 11/17/04
I485 LUD 11/9/04, 11/11/04 -- suspect it was related to H1B approval. Online message still read "FP received on 5/5/03..."
I485 approval 2/14/05 with LUD change and online message change

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. Do you have any idea why it took so long to get your approval, specifically do you think it was because of name check?

Not sure why it took so long. I was about to check with FBI before I saw my approval since I was worried about why it was taking so long.

Thanks everyone for the messages of congratulations. I really wish you all the best of luck. Your cases will be approved soon.