Malik_labor Is Approved

Malik_Labor

Registered Users (C)
OH MY GOD.....I AM APPROVED........OH THANK YOU LORD....

I got Card Production Ordered for both me and my wife
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 18, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You deserve it buddy. Enjoy your day.

Congratulations. I am also waiting for MyI-485 approval with 100000.... eyes open

Labor-> 01/2004 EB2
I-140/485 -> April 2005
I-485 AD -> 09/??/2007 ??????????????????waiting for MyI-485 approval with 100000.... eyes open
Transfer-> VSC->NSC June 2007

Malik Bhae Congratulations!!.

Muje kab milega Hara Pata

Do you know when was your FBI Name check cleared?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yahoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations

Didn't I tell you in the morning that u r gonna get it soon?
I am so happy for you, malik sb.:D
I am a malik too, and NSC finally decided to approve all the Malik's on their list

I did not get any welcome notice. Instead, the only email I received is "Card Production Ordered" for both me and wife.

Is there anything to worry about?

2 LUD and approval.. is that the Nebraska trend

congrats Malik_Labour,
Its seems Nebraska has trend now, which I have been following. I had LUD , 12,13 Sept... Hope its a good sign:rolleyes:

Thank you everyone. This forum is great.

I have a question. Will I be receving the Cards or my Lawyer will receive the cards?