Mahasangram OVER!!

Mahasangram

Registered Users (C)
Ladies and gentlemen,

Mahasangram is an old word which means the Mother of all battles. Well today my Mahasangram with the INS was over. I was finally approved according to AVM (called twice to make sure). The details are below:

EB2 India
PD 01/98
ND 01/25/2000
FP 03/15/2001
No RFE
EAC 000-83-XXXXX
VA Single

Over the past few months I have come up with some incredible theories and assumptions on the approval process. I don\'t know which theory is right or wrong but they all were helpful in occupying my mind and not getting frustrated with this process. Now I dont know what I will do with all the spare time that I will have by not coming here 16 times a day.

Now for the thank you part.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this site.
Thanks to Bhanu, Myladoor for taking and answering questions.
Thanks to ver_sri hasanali and others for keeping me company.
Thanks to Miller Lite for taking me thru this tough ordeal.
And lastly Thank you GOD..time to go to temple and buy $100 of prasad.

I will keep you posted on other mundane things like getting passport stamped.

Evrybody else, especially the Oct Nov waiters I dont know what to say except that it will come.

No Title

Mahasangram, Congratulations!!!!!

My battle is not yet over. It may continue for next month or so. According to iio (I called today), my file is still in transit. It takes them over a week to move the file from the shelf to the processing area. I contacted the local congressman and is willing to help. But my lawyer advises me to wait for another month till first week of june.

Anyway, Enjoy your new found freedom.

ver_sri

No Title

Congrats MahaSangaram. Let this be one of the happiest moment in your life. Wish you good luck.

No Title

Hey man! Congrats you really fought a well spirited (thanks to Miller!) war...now its time to take everything lite...

No Title

hey congratulation man.
maybe we see each other in arlington office.
its funny we both got approved at the same day.
i am telling you my case and yours were with the same officer. i am sure he is single too.
let me know if you have any experience with passport stamp in arlington office.
once again congratulation man. now you can go to india and get married. good luck.

No Title

Thank you all. Dan Dan I did not forget you ..you wre there in the categories of "others" (just kidding). HasanAli looks like we may be meeting in Arlington INS soon. I am still hung over from last nite .