Magic Phone Call of Approval

wfan

Got a magic phone call on Saturday morning. It was from a USCIS officer basically saying that he is about to approve my I-485 and want to verify my address because it is different from my wife’s application (She is the primary applicant). Today I saw my online status changed to Welcome Notice mailed. What an odd way to get approval by receiving a friendly call on Saturday!

My wife and I have been stuck in NC since Dec, 2006 (EB2 worldwide). I’m not sure if my NC got cleared or they approve my case because NC pending over 180 days. Anyway, it’s an approval and I’m glad that my GC journey ends today. I want to thank you all and wish everyone here gets a good news soon.

Eric

Got a magic phone call on Saturday morning. It was from a USCIS officer basically saying that he is about to approve my I-485 and want to verify my address because it is different from my wife’s application (She is the primary applicant). Today I saw my online status changed to Welcome Notice mailed. What an odd way to get approval by receiving a friendly call on Saturday!

My wife and I have been stuck in NC since Dec, 2006 (EB2 worldwide). I’m not sure if my NC got cleared or they approve my case because NC pending over 180 days. Anyway, it’s an approval and I’m glad that my GC journey ends today. I want to thank you all and wish everyone here gets a good news soon.

Eric
Congrats...

Could you please give details of your case...

PD,I485 RD etc