LUD on I-485

gcnation11

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I observed an LUD on our 485 today(03/28) including spouse and dependents. No LUD on I-140. My 140 has been approved a year ago. I don't know, why the change is, as my dates are not current (PD - jan 2002).

Some body mentioned in VSC thread, they are moving cases from CSC to TSC? I didn't heard of that, is that true? Is it related to pending cases of I-140. Or may be I read it incorrectly.

I belive they are taking my case out of the shekves and dusting out to approve it on Monday, as my PD becomes current on that day -:) :D :) :D :) :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats something mentioned in VSC site (pending 140 cases). But it may not be true. I din't heard and din't see in here.

I think, that might be a mass update. Is any other cases updated like that too???

On 3/20/06 e-mailed USCIS requesting for status.

Got reply on 3/24/06 with message as "The Principal applicants I-485 is still pending FBI name check clearance. Once the file has been cleared by FBI, all the riding applicants and principal will be adjudicated."

LUD on 3/25/06 --- should be due to above e-mail enquiry & reply.

LUD on 3/27/06 --- no idea why (no change in message).

My PD became current on Jan 1st, 2006.

i485 RD/ND - 1st week of Jan-2005.
i485 AD - God only knows when.
1st FP - Feb-2005.
2nd FP (Code 3) - Mar-2005.

Hi GC imstressed,
I have applied under EB1OR in Jan 2005, My I-140 approved in March, 2005 and I-485 for myself and dependents is pending due to Name Check. I have enquired with USCIS in Oct 2005, Jan 2006 and then by congresswoman in my area in feb, 2006 but My LUD never changed since Sept, 2005. Is it unusual? I always got email reply from uscis indicating that my name check is pending.

UB

I always observed an LUD on my case, when enquired USCIS about my 485/name check status. But this update is not related to any of my actions. Neither I sent an email nor enquired in any other form. I am guessing it is due to a mass update