LUD( on I-140 ) changed two days in row, any indication

gc11111

Registered Users (C)
I have a similar question as in the thread http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=882012#post882012. My LUD changed on 8/17 ( I checked at 8 pm ) and then again on 8/18 ( checked at 7:30 am ). No message change on either day.

Looks like other people have been in same situation. Can someone who had this last month or few days back can tell me their experience as what happened , RFE? Approval ? or nothing........

My case is LC sub.. and my lawayer did not asked me to get the degree evaulation.. so I think I will get an RFE ...

Thanks

As your FP has been done I think hoepfully you may rcv both approvals together. Normally if an LUD changes with no status it has resulted in RFE's but as your case seems pretty old I do not think it may be the case and we will hear of both approvals from you.

Rgds,

Yeppo

Even my LUD got changed on 8/17 for both I-140 and I-485. My file RD is 3/18/04. No status change also. I don't know whether I should expect RFE or they r processing accordning to new rule.

well my LUD (ND oct1st) changed two times in a row one month ago...No changes..no rfe, no aprroval..nothing..just waiting...:( :mad:

parvardigar , did you get the approval notice from your Lawyer or did you first get a mail from the USCIS regarding the approval?

Regards

rock1 said:
well my LUD (ND oct1st) changed two times in a row one month ago...No changes..no rfe, no aprroval..nothing..just waiting...:( :mad:

Hi rock1,

Have you tried raising a query with USCIS?

Regards

not yet vicky007...I had to swtich jobs.so am not with the employer anymore..have asked my old attonery to do it..but havent seen anything happen..just waiting ....