Lud On 485

human_alien

Registered Users (C)
Approved today: Lud On 485

Had a LUD on my 485 case today. Hope something good happens real soon or I will have to wait untill October I guess.

India EB2
PD: June '02
I140 AD: Mar'04
I485 RD: Dec 31 03 LUD 07/28/2006
4th EAD AND AP: AD: May'06
The last enquiry:June'06 replywas "Waiting assignment to an officer"

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved!!

Well...as I had hoped for I did get approved.
LUD on 485 yesterday(28th) afternoon, by evening I got a welcome notice and the message changed this morning again...to "approved" and card orderd.
Got 5 mails. 3 from CRIS and 2 from USCIS-CSSO.

A bigh thanks to the big guy upstairs and all of you in this forum. I hope everybody get their GC very soon.

My Details in the first message.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD Changed

HI my LUD also changed on 27th and my wife changed on 29th. I am EB3 worldwide. My Priority date is current and also did status inquiry couple of days ago.

So what i should expect next. a wait, a LONG wait or a possible reply from USCIS about my case?

Hi,

My wife's GC got approved, and mine is still stuck in name check I guess. Can you post the details of your case and indicate if you were stuck (hope not) in name check ?

Schedule A - I-140/I-485 ND - 09/20/2005
EAD AD - 10/20/2005
FP - 03/14/2006
I-485 AD - 06/26/2006 (for primary applicant)
I-485 AD ??? (secondary applicant stuck in name check)

I have just realized that as i have changed my address my LUD has changed. I first thought that my LUD changed becauase they are working on my case but it seems that i was happy because of no reason.

My case details are as follows:
Worldwide EB3
PD: June '01 (Subtitute )
I140/I485 RD: Mar 05
I140 AD: June'05
1st EAD and AP: May'05
2nd EAD AND AP: May'06
I-485: ?????????????????

Approval Notice / Card Received

Recd Card and Welcome notice. Thanks to everyone again for wonderful support and advice in this forum.

Good luck to everybody

Congratulations!

human_alien,

Big congratulations! From your signature, you have been waiting for 2.5 years after 485 filing. I guess now you are not an "alien" anymore! Congratulations! :)

485 LUD (both mine and my wife's) changed today, but no message updates. When my attorney inquired two days back, it was told that my application is with an officer for review. Hoping for the best

I, my wife, and son had I-485 LUDs on 08/04, 08/07, 08/08, and 08/09 (No LUD today!) No message updates for me and son. Wife got RFE and message was changed 08/04. Today a RFE response was sent back to NSC. My case has been delayed due to security checks. My PD was always current (EB1 worldwide) In principal, these LUDs may be associated with "pre-adjudication" procedure in NSC (http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/nsc10april06.html). However, I hope on soon approval ...

luckyone2000 said:
Streamflow - Do you know if your security clerance was completed?
No, I don't know. I am going to call NSC if my case will not be approved soon after all these LUDs.

Rfe

Streamflow,

If you don't mind, could you please tell me what kind of RFE your wife received and how she replied? Thanks in advance!

----------The Timeline
04/01/05: I-140 EB-2 NIW Filed (NSC; Korean citizen).
07/29/05: I-140 Approved.
08/19/05: I-485 Receipt Date.
02/01/06: Code-3 Fingerprinting (LUD:02/02/06 with no message change).
07/21/06: Called USCIS to ask about I-485 status (NSC processing applications received on November 1, 2005 as of July 19, 2006).
07/23/06: FOIPA sent.
07/31/06: Received a letter from USCIS that mentions “pending officer review”.
08/09/06: Received an email of RFE.

Freemann said:
Streamflow, If you don't mind, could you please tell me what kind of RFE your wife received and how she replied? Thanks in advance!
Freemann,
This is a specific RFE. First, medical issue. Doctor just forgot to check one box in the I-693 form by mistake. We visited the same doctor and fixed this point. Second, NSC requested to submit evidence of income for my wife for the years 2000 and 2001. During this period my wife held J-2 visa (I was on J-1) and she legally worked using EAD issued by INS. We submitted tax returns and W-2 forms from her employer for these years. We received RFE by mail in Monday Aug 7 and sent back to NSC today by Express mail. Hope everything will be fine.