LUD on 485, 140 not approved, REF on H1 Ext

Con_File_Feb

Registered Users (C)
My LUD has changed on 485 today 12/15/04. My ND is 01/07/04.

I recently got REF on H1 Extension on 12/13/04, do you guys think LUD on 485 is because of REF on H1. H1 is at Nebraska. And my 485 getting processed at Vermont.

Any body having similar experiences ? My 140 is not yet approved and there is no change in LUD for 140.

Please throw you experiences or guess.

Con_File_Feb said:
My LUD has changed on 485 today 12/15/04. My ND is 01/07/04.

I recently got REF on H1 Extension on 12/13/04, do you guys think LUD on 485 is because of REF on H1. H1 is at Nebraska. And my 485 getting processed at Vermont.

Any body having similar experiences ? My 140 is not yet approved and there is no change in LUD for 140.

Please throw you experiences or guess.

H1 and GC are totally different processes. So, any update on 485 is not for your H1B extension. Its just a coincidence.

Moreover Nebraska and Vermont dont have any connection between your H1B and 485.

Stay cool and relax.

so, there is no connection between H1 and GC LUD's, it is Coincidence.

How come LUD on 485 is changing, Nothing is moving on 140 ?

Want GC Soon said:
H1 and GC are totally different processes. So, any update on 485 is not for your H1B extension. Its just a coincidence.

Moreover Nebraska and Vermont dont have any connection between your H1B and 485.

Stay cool and relax.

Exactly this happened with me...

My h1 was filed at Vermont and 140/485 at Texas. The LUD for 485 kept changing due to EAD / AP applicationas and FP. At the same time I got RFE on h1 ext and it was a simple one. They just needed a copy of my degree certificate. I was tensed too but it worked out very well... so don't get tensed. Just wait for the RFE details.

I am in a similar situation too....filed in Vermont and waiting for my I140/I485...but noticed that the LUD changed TWICE for 485 (the first LUD change after the FP1 and the second one yesterday but the message stayed the same....recieved FP1 on xx/xx/xxxx ...) not sure whats happening....In my case I already got my H1 ext and EAD/AP...the onlything thats outstanding is I140/I485...

I am also in same situation, LUD changed but message is same as yours. My ND is 01/09/04? and labor sub.
What is your ND?

RAVICHAND1 said:
I am in a similar situation too....filed in Vermont and waiting for my I140/I485...but noticed that the LUD changed TWICE for 485 (the first LUD change after the FP1 and the second one yesterday but the message stayed the same....recieved FP1 on xx/xx/xxxx ...) not sure whats happening....In my case I already got my H1 ext and EAD/AP...the onlything thats outstanding is I140/I485...