LUD on 2/9 & 2/12 on 485, CSC

xyr888

Registered Users (C)
I got 2 LUDs recently, 2/9 and 2/12 with no message change only for primary. This pattern looks pretty same as KaraKad. I do not know if I'll receive any e-mail from CIS in the following days. My PD is current, but my name check is pending based on the inquire made last December.
Anyone else in CSC got LUD?

Okay, I'll let you know. I was told by my attorney that he made an inquiry with CIS on 1/3/07, I have no idea if it is relevant to his inquiry.
What is your Receive Date of your I-485?

xyr888, has your case been transfered to NSC, or your online message remain the same as mine? It is kind of nerve rattling when I heard a lot of people received the case transfer letter while I am still trying to figure out what happened to my recent LUDs. Thanks

Calbears,

I just contacted my attorney and was informed that all our family got fingerprint notices. Now I figured out my 3 luds are related to the FP notices. I do not know if my name check got cleared. Based on the congressional inquiry made last December, my name check was still stuck at that time. Hope we all got name checks clearance and also hope the FP notices mean our name checks are cleared. Cross our fingers. Let's keep updated here.

Congrats, based on posts here, your namecheck must be cleared. When did you contact your congressman and when did you get the reply.

Regards,
Raj

Calbears,

I just contacted my attorney and was informed that all our family got fingerprint notices. Now I figured out my 3 luds are related to the FP notices. I do not know if my name check got cleared. Based on the congressional inquiry made last December, my name check was still stuck at that time. Hope we all got name checks clearance and also hope the FP notices mean our name checks are cleared. Cross our fingers. Let's keep updated here.

Calbears,

We also received our 3rd FP notices. Yet there were no luds. When was your last FP?

Last edited by a moderator:
rajrw,
I made the congressional inquiry 09/2006 and got response 12/2006 that my name check was still pending.

nc3years,
My 1st FP was 12/2004, Code 1
2nd FP was 10/2005, Code 2
3rd FP will be 03/2007, code 1

From the posts I can tell that nc3years, Calbears and I all knew we were stuck in NC by the end of last year at least. Do FP notices mean our NCs are all cleared in two months? I doubt it at this time. Let's see if more in CSC report FP.

2nd FP does not necessarily mean NC clearance at CSC

I have done FP 3 times: 2/2005 (code 1), 9/2005 (code 2), and 10/2006 (code 1, got FP notice after the massive LUD on 10/8/06), but my NC is still pending.

It is quite dubious to me that my name check is cleared. Anyway, too much speculations, I will wait and see.