LUD on 08/23/2007

greatgc

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

Wonder of the WORLD!

I have an LUD today at 08/23/07.

I had recently visited the IO on 08/21/07. I had also opened an SR on 07/06/07 for which I never received any feedback. The 45 days completed for SR filing on 08/22/07.

Below are my details:

PD: 07/01/05
PERM labor approved on 09/17/05
140/485 : Filing Date : 09/19/05, RD: 10/01/05
140 AD: I think some where in the middle of October 2005

Case transferred from VSC to TSC on 03/15/2007

Second FP : 05/04/2007
NO LUD after second FP till today.

Last time I called TSC On 08/21/07 and went to the IO I was told my name check was pending. Do not have guts to call TSC today.

Any guess? BTW- There is no message change on my 485.

Thanks!

I saw a lud too for 2 of my dependents (for my wife and my 1st son), while there was no lud for my 2nd son and myself.

I know that my kids and myself are stuck in namecheck. I checked once in Infopass and a couple of days with a TSC IO. My wife's name check is completed long ago.

Actually there was lud last night and again this morning but no message change.

I also haven't done fp2. Let us see what this transpires into.

My case details:

PD : Oct 1998 (not sub labor)
I-485 application date: Dec 22, 2005
Transfer date: 3/24 and 3/27 (3/24 for self and wife. 3/27 for kids)

We are in the similar situation. My wife's NC is cleared but mine is pending as called from TSC one week ago. I contacted TSC IO yesterday. There is a LUD yesterday evening and another LUD this morning.

Is approving?? Hope we all are in the process!

May be

Hopefully things will turn out the best.

What if we get the approval tomorrow? That would be GREAT!!

I tried to call the TSC but no IO available.

We are in the similar situation. My wife's NC is cleared but mine is pending as called from TSC one week ago. I contacted TSC IO yesterday. There is a LUD yesterday evening and another LUD this morning.

Is approving?? Hope we all are in the process!

I had two LUDs on 08/22 and 08/23.

No recent LUDs for my wife though. Her last LUD was on 05/15/07.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

I have the similar RD as greatgc, and same day for second FP 05/04/07, I talked with IO on 08/22 (name check pending per IO), and opened a SR on 07/02/07, so far didn't receive any reply and my LUP is 03/27/2007.

Suna tha "Integer ke faal mitha hota hai" but now I am so old that I lost all my taste buds...

hi

americn_dream

Your's and my dates are so close.

Since one LUD in the morning today no further change, except for when I calledc the TSC In late afternoon they told me my NC is pending which I am not sure what to conclude.

May be they do not have proper info. or they are not tellling the correct status.

Good luck to all.

Any update?

Hi,

IS there any update after 08/23?

I do not see any on my case. Also, those who had recent LUDs , had they contacted the IO recently?

Thanks

I got a lud on 8/23 evening, 8/24 am and 8/26 AM.

Still no lud for my second son. I think this could be because of a recent address change.

My name check is pending as per the TSC IO.

No address change

Hi,

I did not make any address changes recently.

Yesterday I had received the SR response from USCIS that my security checks are not clear. That letter from USCIS is dated 08/12/07. I had an LUD on 08/23/07. No LUD after that. Not sure what to conclude.

Thanks

Called TSC

I just called TSC.

She said, she can not give me answer for my question/s other than what I see on screen myself.

So was no point asking her any thing as was not willing to listen anything.

That wait game is pretty "exciting" ;-)!