LUD on 08/12/07 (Sunday) - Anyone?

catch_22_4_GC

Registered Users (C)
I have a LUD on 08/12 on my I-485 (no message change). Is USCIS working overtime?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an LUD on 08/12 on my I-485. Is USCIS working overtime?

I had an LUC today 08/12.

My EB3/India 485 was approved on Jun 28th, PP stamped on July 3rd. Change in message on 8/10, that case is pending in the office it was transfered. Looks like the case is back at TSC from local office.

Hope they are working on card production.

EB3 - India
PD - Nov 2002
140/485 RD - Sep 2003
140 AD - Feb 2004
485 Interview local office - Mar 2005
485 AD - Jun 28, 2007
PP Stamping - Jul 3, 2007
FP Code2 - Jul 26, 2007
LUD - 08/10/2007(change in msg), 08/12/2007
Cards Received - ????

I had an LUC today 08/12.

My EB3/India 485 was approved on Jun 28th, PP stamped on July 3rd. Change in message on 8/10, that case is pending in the office it was transfered. Looks like the case is back at TSC from local office.

Hope they are working on card production.

EB3 - India
PD - Nov 2002
140/485 RD - Sep 2003
140 AD - Feb 2004
485 Interview local office - Mar 2005
485 AD - Jun 28, 2007
PP Stamping - Jul 3, 2007
FP Code2 - Jul 26, 2007
LUD - 08/10/2007(change in msg), 08/12/2007
Cards Received - ????

How can your message change back to 'pending' after your approval. How did you get your PP stamped, as nowadays I thought USCIS directly sends the card ?

Yes

My wife's case has LUD today, there was one on 8/10 also. My case was approved on 7/14.

I had LUDs on 8/10 (Friday) and 8/12 (today).

Before 8/10, the status was:

"This case has been sent to another office for processing."

After the 8/10 LUD, the status changed to:

"This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

Weirdly enough, the "pending" status message was the status from 3/2007 to 07/2007. When I gave my FP2, the status changed to the "processing" one. Now, it's back to "pending".

Flip-flopping case.

I hope they aren't putting it into a pile marked "Don't touch till the next such fiasco in June 2008".

marooned42,

Has you case been transferred out of Service Centre to NBC or to a Local district office?

Regards.

Has you case been transferred out of Service Centre to NBC or to a Local district office?

Not that I know of. It was transferred from VSC to TSC in March, and has been in TSC since then. An August 1st response to a congressional enquiry also had no mention of the case getting transferred, so I doubt that that's it. It just seems like they have a very limited set of messages, and keep playing musical chairs with them whenever they post an LUD change.

I had LUDs on 8/10 (Friday) and 8/12 (today).

Before 8/10, the status was:

"This case has been sent to another office for processing."

After the 8/10 LUD, the status changed to:

"This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

Weirdly enough, the "pending" status message was the status from 3/2007 to 07/2007. When I gave my FP2, the status changed to the "processing" one. Now, it's back to "pending".

Flip-flopping case.

I hope they aren't putting it into a pile marked "Don't touch till the next such fiasco in June 2008".

Marooned42,

I think our cases have similar LUDs. My current status message is -

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

Is this different from yours?

My case is from CSC. I have similar message change. But with LUD message changed. It used be " case has been transfered to Lincoln NEBRASKA..". Recently changed to exactly as catch_22_4_gc. Saying"The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office..." . Looks like this is only happening with transfered cases between service centers.

My case is from CSC. I have similar message change. But with LUD message changed. It used be " case has been transfered to Lincoln NEBRASKA..". Recently changed to exactly as catch_22_4_gc. Saying"The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office..." . Looks like this is only happening with transfered cases between service centers.

Mine earlier used to state ....'transferred to TSC...blah..blah..blah', but it changed to the above message awhile ago (not related to LUDs). Its just standard USCIS verbiage.

I mean with out LUD message changed.

I also had an LUD on my i-140 las sunday! but I just wonder, if they received my i-485... are you row or India?

edited to add: sorry , I already saw you are from India, I am ROW...