LUD no change BUT Message Changed

caveatemperor

Registered Users (C)
I noticed that the message on my I-485 has changed. Before it said something like the processing of the application will take 500-600 days. Now, the message says:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on January 19, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

BUT, there's still no change in my LUD. Has anyone noticed this. Mine is filed at NSC?

caveatemperor said:
I noticed that the message on my I-485 has changed. Before it said something like the processing of the application will take 500-600 days. Now, the message says:

Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on January 19, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

BUT, there's still no change in my LUD. Has anyone noticed this. Mine is filed at NSC?

It happened to my I-485 status too. NSC is creative now-a-days :rolleyes:

me too

i realise that my message has changed just like urs.
however there is no LUD.
Does it have to do anything with pre adj. CRAP ???? FBI name chk clearance
NSC eb2

Last edited by a moderator:
No change in LUD but massage changed

Hi,
Same thing happened with me . No change in LUD just the Message changed. and Massage is also same like all of you. I think its a mass update query which they run and updated all massages. They thought that people are bore by seeing same massage for years. So just change the massage, atleast now we have something to be happy and talk about .

FastTrackGC

loonger wait

Hi all;

As you can see the message used to say :
the processing of the application will take 500-600 days.
We all know that some people have been waiting longer than that. This coud have made them prone to be sued.

They changed to the more generic message:
We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

This could be decades and there is nothing we can do :mad:

Just relax and enjoy the loooong ride

andy