LUD never changed

cooldude99

Registered Users (C)
Mine is WAC-02-151-XXXXX. LUD has never chaged since ND.

No 2fp.

Everybody is getting 2fp and LUD changes, at least something is moving for them.

Am I the only one that they do not like or there are others too ?

Me three

02-174, no 2nd FP. Last update was 10/30/2003 when I moved from CA to TX, probably when they received my address change form.

and another two ...
wac-02-116
actually LUD not changed for one since ND and for the other one since feb for an inquiry (it was showing case not found)

No LUD until the approval

Do not worry about LUD. My last update was when they received my fingerprint back in 4-03. No change on the date until they approved it on 6-2-04.
I have seen some people in the forum who had a lot of changes in their LUD
but no change in the status of their case.
So I think it depends on the adjudication officer who gets your case. Hang in there and PRAY.

Is Last Update date of 04/07/04 relevant? Does anyone else have an LUD of 04/07/04?
My 2nd FP date was in 02/04
Thanks

WAC021785****
ND 05/02
3 EADs
3 APs

My LUD as follows:

5/4/04------6/3/04-----------6/7/04 (No change in status) till today.. :mad:

3 APs,
3 EADs,
2FPs

wac 02 151 5XXXX

LUD means crazy in Croatian, if anyone is interested. I'm smiling every time I read these posts.
So to answer Hulk04's question - yes, my CRAZY used to be the same as yours, but it changed yesterday. Probably because they finally received FPs from FBI (who sent them back on 5/12).

cooldude99 said:
Mine is WAC-02-151-XXXXX. LUD has never chaged since ND.

No 2fp.

Everybody is getting 2fp and LUD changes, at least something is moving for them.

Am I the only one that they do not like or there are others too ?

Last updated never changed but received 2nd FP notices for me and spouse.

ruxrux said:
LUD means crazy in Croatian, if anyone is interested. I'm smiling every time I read these posts.
So to answer Hulk04's question - yes, my CRAZY used to be the same as yours, but it changed yesterday. Probably because they finally received FPs from FBI (who sent them back on 5/12).

Well, all this ordeal is ... crazy! :)