LUD changing after I-140 approval

Calinca

Registered Users (C)
My husband just had his I-140 approved on MARCH 02, 2005, the thing is that the LUD is changing EVERY DAY after that day. MARCH 2nd was a wednesday - it changed on thrusday 3rd, friday 4th and then on monday (today) 7th.

I am pretty sure my husband's I-140 is not going to be revoked since he works in a very large corporation and he just got promoted - his situation at work is pretty stable. By the way, this company finances hundreds if not thousands of applications every year.

My husband is Canadian, his PD is JULY 2001, he applied concurrently on FEB 23, 2004. Our I-485 is still pending. No LUD changes for 485 yet. We didn't have LUD changes before 140 approval either (not that I noticed, but I checked a few days before its approval). We had FP done I think in April of 2004.

Any Gurus have any idea of what's going on? Any ideas of when 485 is going to be approved???? :confused:

Thanks in advance

Huh? 140 was already approved last wednesday. The LUD is changing after that date. Thanks!

My opinion...

I wouldn't worry about it too much and would attribute it to some sort of internal processing. In my husband' case too the LUD kept changing for several days after the approval day, and then it stopped.

Kashish

calinca
May be you will be hearing a good news about 485 approval. since your PD is of 2001. From the couple of weeks NSC is working properly. Its time for your husband's 485 approval.

Calinca,

We have seen that most denials get approved after MTR when addressed properly. I havent come across any approved case revoked later. Change is always better. We are all waiting for some kind of change which would lead to 140 approval. In your husband's case, it will be 485.

Good luck and enjoy the one in the nest.

DIGS

LUD Changes

Calinca said:
Any Gurus have any idea of what's going on? Any ideas of when 485 is going to be approved???? :confused:

Thanks in advance

Calinca,

I got 140 approval yesterday and the LUD changed today to today's date. It looks like I will experience something similar.
Did you get any movement on your 485 LUD?
Elnegro

Yes Elnegro!

My husband got a RFE for his I-485, I am pretty sure it's for long form of birth certificate which we hadn't submitted yet. We were waiting for this RFE in fact, because in Canada they take a long time to process the long form, but if you have the RFE they do it in about 10 days. So now I just have to wait for the notice to arrive and run to get this done as soon as possible!

So, does that mean that once they get the birth certificate they will resume processing the 485?

My LUD for my 485 hasn't changed yet, but I guess they will start working on it once they approve my husband's 485. I am very happy anyway that they sent a RFE! As I said, we knew it was going to happen.

Good luck to us all!

So here is our info:

EB3 - Canada - RIR - Concurrent
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP -> ND FEB 23, 2004
EAD/AP AP MAR 30, 2004
FP APRIL 2004
I-140 AP MAR 02, 2005
HUSBAND'S I-485 RFE MAR 7, 2005
MY I-485 ???

Calinca,

It looks really good !
Most likely they are wrapping up your husband 485 to process it and then do yours as well. Good luck and lets hope for a 485 approval soon !!

Elnegro

Last edited by a moderator: