LUD changed

nitti_nscwaiter

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
We have filed 140/485 concurrently in November 2004 and our EAD got approved last week. Today I checked the status online and I found out that LUD has changed for 140/485/AP/EAD to today's date. we had done our FP in first week of january, I am thinking that they might have recd our FP today and that is the reason why LUD got changed. But I don't why LUD has changed for AP and 140.

Any Idea?

nitti_nscwaiter said:
Hello,
We have filed 140/485 concurrently in November 2004 and our EAD got approved last week. Today I checked the status online and I found out that LUD has changed for 140/485/AP/EAD to today's date. we had done our FP in first week of january, I am thinking that they might have recd our FP today and that is the reason why LUD got changed. But I don't why LUD has changed for AP and 140.

Any Idea?
Hi Nitti,
Is your EB3 or EB2?
Thanks
KK

Address change or RFE on 485?

Hello Everyone?

My I485 got changed today to the following massage "On February 1, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283." This could be RFE on my I485 or just adress change! I have changed my address last week. If address, why change only my I485? My I140 and my wife's I485 has no change! Any comment?
Regards.

This is for your address change. Your wife needs to call herself and update the address for her 485 also. 140 is your employer's petition, if the company moves then your employer/lawyer must update the address for 140. You and your wife must also file a AR-11 seperately for each of you and send it to some address in Kentucky. That info is available on the form. The mail that you will receive from USCIS will have that form or you can download it from the uscis website.

Hope this helps.